the mask !!!!!black mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakasom

Aug 17, 2008
3134568648_01bc43a132_o.jpg

Like your 'Lost job !!!!!' in the Land/City-scapes and Travel section, this picture again is rather messy.

Perhaps you can put your emphasis on the black mask rather than taking everything, hoping for people to understand your actual intention of this photo. If this is your style, than I suggest you title this picture 'Search for the Mask', than this picture would make sense. You may also try to take at a different angle.

IMHO, there are quite a number of interesting objects that you can place an emphasis on, e.g. the round candles, the heart-shape candles etc.

:)

Last edited:
i find that the picture is too cluttered
too many things in the picture

Where's Waldo...

too much stuff around.

this was a difficult shot considering :

1) the stuff was behind glass.

2) the stuff was placed at height of my knees..

3) the shop owner was staring at me as if I am taking them away :)

And this would be a very difficult post, considering the above points to use as self defense.

Clever play of depth of field would have eliminated the distraction. Asking for permission before shooting would cancel out the shop owner from starring at you while taking the pic. Kneeling down or squatting would had discarded the point of the objects were place at the height of your knees.

Its how much effort you want to make this pic a successful one. Not how much the restriction stops you from doing it. :thumbsd:

If comments or criticisms are not what you're looking for, perhaps u can just inform us that your picture is for viewing only.

Otherwise, when comments or criticisms are rendered, one should take it with an open mind. This is the forum where enthusiast like us get together to learn from one another through c&c.

:)

My intenton was just to make aware everyone the situation i was in while taking the shot...
I welcome all comments , to be frank i like more if someone finds flaw in shot rather than appreciating it bec thats the way i learn more......:):):):)

Let me share something I learnt from a mentor.

Don't discount yourself, don't make excuses for the shot. If the shot means that much to you, you will make it happen.

Let me share something I learnt from a mentor.

Don't discount yourself, don't make excuses for the shot. If the shot means that much to you, you will make it happen.

:thumbsup:

go down low and dirty!! but get the shot! :bsmilie:

sorry TS, it seems like a lack of effort to get the shot you want..unless, of cos, this shot is what u exactly want..:sweat:

Without your thread title, i wouldn't even know i need to look out for a mask. let alone a black mask. i see candles, wine bottles, glasses, balloons even before i set sight on the mask. What you trying to show us with this picture? That you're able to squeeze that many details into one shot?

there is no end for comments..if i would have just shot the mask then the red heart and wine bottle and ballon would have come partially and some one would have told to capture them as well...

i think its the perception.....i took this shot just bec i like the mask and it attracted me..however rest stuff i could not exclude.....

there is no end for comments..if i would have just shot the mask then the red heart and wine bottle and ballon would have come partially and some one would have told to capture them as well...

i think its the perception.....i took this shot just bec i like the mask and it attracted me..however rest stuff i could not exclude.....

How useful was that? I'm amazed by what had you just said, as you brought forth another load of excuse.:thumbsd: Look, there is no need of you to shoot just the mask. There is always another way. Play with DOF is one of them.

I know u can do better than this. YOur exif is blocked and i cannot view it to better advice you.

Status
Not open for further replies.