The Manny Librodo Workshop in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, Manuel Librodo aka Manny is THE BEST "non-professional" portrait photograher I've ever seen. Really, truly AWESOME :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
His work can easily put many establish pros work to shame or into the drain.... (sorry, no offence here :) )

Only if I'm into portrait/model/glamour shoot, I would have definitely sign up too.

Upps for you........

JLee said:
IMHO, Manuel Librodo aka Manny is THE BEST "non-professional" portrait photograher I've ever seen. Really, truly AWESOME :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
His work can easily put many establish pros work to shame or into the drain.... (sorry, no offence here :) )

Only if I'm into portrait/model/glamour shoot, I would have definitely sign up too.

Upps for you........
thanks jlee! :D

Agila said:
Manny Will share how he takes photos and his post processing techniques and work flow.

There will be an actual 3 Hours of photoshoot with Kharu and each participants will be personally guided by Manny. After the photoshoot, Manny will share his own post processing workflow.

Here's the flow and details of the workshop:

Wonder how to achieve in 3 hours as the amount of photographers is like double compare to a normal photoshoot and not forgetting this is a workshop

simon80 said:
Wonder how to achieve in 3 hours as the amount of photographers is like double compare to a normal photoshoot and not forgetting this is a workshop
last saturday's workshop has been participated by 30 filipinos in a 4 hours photoshoot. Everybody learned a lot and created keeper shots. :)

benedium said:
Is the workshop held in English?
YES, the workshops are conducted in English.
As a psychology professor, Manny is very fluent in English. :D

Oops, just realised my stupid yahoo email put your email in the Bulk folder.
Got your email already. Thanks.

By the way, I also send out a message to Manny in Pbase. My pbase username in hockkai. Hope it does not confuse you guys.

Thanks Manny for the first English workshop here. I am very glad that I sign up for the workshop, with the wonderful model Kharu and your excellence guiding made me realise that simple photos can be beautiful photos.

I will recommend newbies to attend his workshop as there is more to learn in the arts of portraits.

Status
Not open for further replies.