The Maltida House (haunted house at Punggol)


Status
Not open for further replies.

oceania

New Member
Jan 19, 2003
107
0
0
41
benjamin.clubsnap.org
#1
After reading about this haunted bungalow, i decided to pay a visit and take a look. Not a pleasant trip, had to walk through a swampy and muddy field and got my shoes filled with mud :sweat:

There's a hole in the fence, and i went though to take some pics around the house. However, i don't have the guts to go inside the house as it's real dark and spooky :nono:

The sky was rather cloudy and dark and there was slight drizzling, which adds to the spooky atmosphere there.

Didn't spend much time there, quickly shoot and left before anyone comes chasing after me :hung:

PS: Didn't manage to see the "4 graves" as stated in SPI website.

Here are my pics:
http://benjamin.clubsnap.org/gallery/maltidahouse
 

wiseguy

New Member
Sep 12, 2003
243
0
0
#3
Where exactly is this place in Punggol?
[ doesnt mean i m gonna visit there, but still very curious]

Some gd perspective in ur architecture shots...
 

AReality

Senior Member
Jun 9, 2003
4,458
0
0
VisualJournalist.net
#4
art2d2 said:
img_4444 - bottom right of the door before the wooden crack and inside the house, look like a shape of a person's head. Dunno whether anyone else notice. :eek:
Oooo!!!!
wah....
Even the image number is 4444.... :hung:
wah..... :devil:
 

lOrBeRt

New Member
Dec 19, 2003
184
0
0
43
fiat.sg
www.fiat.sg
#5
wiseguy said:
Where exactly is this place in Punggol?
[ doesnt mean i m gonna visit there, but still very curious]

Some gd perspective in ur architecture shots...
Just hop down to Punggol MRT dunnot which one :p but I think it's that one ;P

The road towards Punggol Marina, you should be able to see it to your right... Cannot miss one... the only standing old bungalow building in the open field with nothing but the MRT tracks and that building! :p

Spooky right? :p
 

sensires

New Member
Oct 25, 2003
340
0
0
#6
I quite like the close-up shots ... the texture of the rusty knob ... the blotchy walls =)

shud get more brudders along and venture inside perhaps? :p
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
38
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#7
wiseguy said:
Where exactly is this place in Punggol?
[ doesnt mean i m gonna visit there, but still very curious]

Some gd perspective in ur architecture shots...
i passby this house at least twice a day....

yes, it is just abt 100m away from punggol MRT, the last station of NEL

won;t miss it one lar...that's the nearest "building" from the MRT already
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
38
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#8
AReality said:
Oooo!!!!
wah....
Even the image number is 4444.... :hung:
wah..... :devil:
wah..that pic really look a bit..... :what:

somemore the file number....

may be wait till i see a nice blue sky then i go there take a look...
 

oceania

New Member
Jan 19, 2003
107
0
0
41
benjamin.clubsnap.org
#9
art2d2: Gosh... i didn't even realized it :what: Hopefully it's just some lighting/shadow effect and not other things!

wiseguy: Thanks for your compliments. As lOrBeRt has mentioned, it cannot be missed, it's so prominent because it's the only house in the middle of an open field, a few hundred metres away from Punggol MRT.

sensires: Yeah, good idea... too spooky to do it alone or even 2 pple... And next time must wear boots liao! :sweatsm:
 

chriszzz

New Member
Jan 17, 2003
633
0
0
Visit site
#10
sensires said:
I quite like the close-up shots ... the texture of the rusty knob ... the blotchy walls =)

shud get more brudders along and venture inside perhaps? :p
Careful that it does not become like the movie Blair Witch Project. Bunch of teenagers going to shoot a documentary all kenna killed by creepy things that go bump in the night...
 

sensires

New Member
Oct 25, 2003
340
0
0
#11
chriszzz said:
Careful that it does not become like the movie Blair Witch Project. Bunch of teenagers going to shoot a documentary all kenna killed by creepy things that go bump in the night...
:sweat: :faint:

:bsmilie:
 

plsoong

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2003
1,563
0
0
Visit site
#12
oceania said:
art2d2: Gosh... i didn't even realized it :what: Hopefully it's just some lighting/shadow effect and not other things!

wiseguy: Thanks for your compliments. As lOrBeRt has mentioned, it cannot be missed, it's so prominent because it's the only house in the middle of an open field, a few hundred metres away from Punggol MRT.

sensires: Yeah, good idea... too spooky to do it alone or even 2 pple... And next time must wear boots liao! :sweatsm:

erm....u need to wear more than just boots...i think u need some garlic and chisel...

maybe a huge octagon and taoist sword and yellow robe..

Geez.... the 4444 image really :sweat: even in broad day light oso :faint:
 

art2d2

New Member
Jun 28, 2002
1,213
0
0
43
Beijing, Shuangjing
art2d2.zenfolio.com
#13
oceania said:
art2d2: Gosh... i didn't even realized it :what: Hopefully it's just some lighting/shadow effect and not other things!

wiseguy: Thanks for your compliments. As lOrBeRt has mentioned, it cannot be missed, it's so prominent because it's the only house in the middle of an open field, a few hundred metres away from Punggol MRT.

sensires: Yeah, good idea... too spooky to do it alone or even 2 pple... And next time must wear boots liao! :sweatsm:
Do you also notice that the head shape is 2-D instead of a perspective 3-D which the floor of the house is shaped upon. ? eeee.... :devil: Any paranormal experts here ? :D
 

Jan 27, 2003
234
0
0
31
Visit site
#14
hahha realli scary...even the image and the image number...
anything happen to you this few day :X...haha :blah:
 

insomia

New Member
Feb 28, 2002
101
0
0
46
Visit site
#15
Wah so scarry to think Bart Simpson actually bashed thru that door. :blah:
 

cast123

New Member
Nov 28, 2003
617
0
0
Spore
Visit site
#17
indeed looks like a head. maybe can email this pic to SPI and ask them to verify :think:
 

oceania

New Member
Jan 19, 2003
107
0
0
41
benjamin.clubsnap.org
#18
art2d2 said:
Do you also notice that the head shape is 2-D instead of a perspective 3-D which the floor of the house is shaped upon. ? eeee.... :devil: Any paranormal experts here ? :D
Yeah i noticed that... apparently the head shape only appeared after i up the contrast and brightness in PS... otherwise it's not visible :rolleyes:

Dun frighten the brudders here leh... it's only a photo :D
 

art2d2

New Member
Jun 28, 2002
1,213
0
0
43
Beijing, Shuangjing
art2d2.zenfolio.com
#19
oceania said:
Yeah i noticed that... apparently the head shape only appeared after i up the contrast and brightness in PS... otherwise it's not visible :rolleyes:

Dun frighten the brudders here leh... it's only a photo :D
Haha... no frightening intended. The frightening part is that when last night around 12am plus when I saw this photo I was totally spooked ! Then I can't sleep until 4am. :confused: The photo must have some kinda effect on me. So today damn sleepy. :blah:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.