The main cause of jams?

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
1 door big buses for ferry people during morning.
2 doors, faster clear but single door, some woman wearing high heels, slowly board the bus. Therefore, massive jam at certain area. Govt should ban this kind of buses or prevent them from usage during peak hours. If MRT is having 1 door, I am wondering what would happen in the end, haha! :bsmilie:

heh? i thought the main cause of jams are the bus lanes! some places, where there are only 3 lanes, are reduced to 2 lanes! that's rubbish! the LTA should look into that.

also... the drivers who slow down to look at accidents contained in 1 lane. so three out of four lanes are still available but everyone's trying to see what the license plate number(s) is/are on the vehicle(s) involved in the accident/break down.

those guys are obviously too free.

heh? i thought the main cause of jams are the bus lanes! some places, where there are only 3 lanes, are reduced to 2 lanes! that's rubbish! the LTA should look into that.

also... the drivers who slow down to look at accidents contained in 1 lane. so three out of four lanes are still available but everyone's trying to see what the license plate number(s) is/are on the vehicle(s) involved in the accident/break down.

Or they feel lucky and suddenly have the urge to go to a Singapore Pools branch

No Roads,
No Jams.

No Strawberry,
No Jam also

NO

NO
funny-penguin-costume.jpg

Last edited:
I always thought it was having excess fruit after a harvest...

MakingJam.jpg

Hi Friends
My answer is - POPULATION EXPLOSION IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF JAMS EVERYWHERE IN THIS WORLD, WE HAVE TO CONTROL POPULATION EXPLOSION.

Thanks
Alok

just ban ppl from buying cars.........

just ban ppl from buying cars.........

and people will complain that there are no cars to drive... but if they want to buy a car..if the COE is so high... they will still complain. people are weird...

and people will complain that there are no cars to drive... but if they want to buy a car..if the COE is so high... they will still complain. people are weird...

I would think complaining is one of the staple needs of humankind :sweatsm:

got one study says that by just applying brake randomly while you're driving, will cause traffic jam behind u...donno how far behind, but....there u go.

got one study says that by just applying brake randomly while you're driving, will cause traffic jam behind u...donno how far behind, but....there u go.

Thats just wrong dude.. the main cause of traffic jam is...

TRAFFIC LIGHT!!
there you go :bsmilie:

Anything on the road can cause jams. You name it, they have it :D

now this will cause an accident... and a jam! :bsmilie:

[vid]R1s9bL-W4gg[/vid]

cause bob marley said you like jammin'

[vid]5WlCdiU9IzA[/vid]

i think they spilled jam on the road, that's why it's called traffic jam...:D