The Mac Thread (Apple related Stuff)

your iphone jailbroken ah?

With your phone connected and itunes running, go up to Store>Authorize this Computer. Use the same account you used on your desktop. You should be able to select which purchased content you want to sync to your phone now. "info from google"

as I previously stated, mine is a JB phone....:embrass:

last time can sync bookmarks to IE, but after I reformat it due some problem, it disallow me to sync bookmarks liao...

It always gave me a error msg "Itunes ould not sync bookmarks to the iphone because the iphone canceled the sync". :cry:

as I previously stated, mine is a JB phone....:embrass:

last time can sync bookmarks to IE, but after I reformat it due some problem, it disallow me to sync bookmarks liao...

It always gave me a error msg "Itunes ould not sync bookmarks to the iphone because the iphone canceled the sync". :cry:

un-jailbreak it and try lor ;p

un-jailbreak it and try lor ;p

gonna be like doin it for the N times...:angry:

I wonder, does it matter if I nvr update my itune leh? :think:

you probably should update itunes. the latest firmware requires one of the latest itunes releases i think.

unbreak it la, lesser issues and more stable. and please update your itunes k. ;p

That might be the main cause. whats the firmware you are using now? 3.1.2 ? if so, then you have to use the lastest itune. Do a hard reboot and sync with the itune again.

Anyway things to take note: lastest version of itune sync with iphone 3.1.2 not very good :p

you probably should update itunes. the latest firmware requires one of the latest itunes releases i think.

will do it 2nite...

unbreak it la, lesser issues and more stable. and please update your itunes k. ;p

I prefer to let it rain! :lovegrin:

That might be the main cause. whats the firmware you are using now? 3.1.2 ? if so, then you have to use the lastest itune. Do a hard reboot and sync with the itune again.

Anyway things to take note: lastest version of itune sync with iphone 3.1.2 not very good :p

yup. 3.1.2. shall do it 2nite else gonna let it rain again..:(

Haha, if still can't "RAin" ... then pass to me, I do a "black Rain" dance and resolve your issue .. LOl

just bought an iphone because the seller told me it is very easy to use and can easily create my own application to run on it.

it took me half a day to realise that I cannot change the battery unlike my k700.

Anyway, anyone know how to create a mass email application for the iphone?

just bought an iphone because the seller told me it is very easy to use and can easily create my own application to run on it.

it took me half a day to realise that I cannot change the battery unlike my k700.

Anyway, anyone know how to create a mass email application for the iphone?

Err ... think u need to sign up with apple for a developing Kit to do apps design. Or simple still, get the apps from itune store..

http://developer.apple.com/iphone/

Last edited:
Dedicated Mac thread, how about a showcase of it?

Dedicated Mac thread, how about a showcase of it?

What sort of showcase you would like to see?

maybe we can start one "Pimp my MAcbook" ... lolx

Thanks, this link provided the information I was looking for i.e.; roughly gauge effort required to transform and edit home videos in iMovie.

"a 50-minute project was exported using Apple's "Large" settings in iMovie, resulting in an h.264 m4v file with a resolution of 960x540. On the 24-in. iMac, the export took two hours and 15 minutes; on my own 2.53GHz MacBook Pro, it took two and a half hours. The same project took an hour and 49 minutes to export on this machine, cutting out 25 minutes of waiting time, this is on Apple's entry-level iMac."

../azul123

a showcase of your collection of Mac

me and my newly acquired iMac checking in...

all i can say is... good stuff man!

a showcase of your collection of Mac

no need to showcase lah... just list out can liao.

my Mac stuff:

1. iMac
2. iPhone
3. iPod Classic
4. iPod Shuffle

looking into acquiring the Macbook soon.

no need to showcase lah... just list out can liao.

my Mac stuff:

1. iMac
2. iPhone
3. iPod Classic
4. iPod Shuffle

looking into acquiring the Macbook soon.

wah bro...din know you also mac user! :D