Status
Not open for further replies.

GilbertGoh

Aug 16, 2005
Singapore
I felt that the dog felt like the "Luckiest thing" at that moment in time

IMG_4410.gif

To me this should be named "Joy"

you have to be careful with DOF when shoting dogs (or obj) with long nose.....now only the nose is in focus and the eye is OOF....:)

you have to be careful with DOF when shoting dogs (or obj) with long nose.....now only the nose is in focus and the eye is OOF....:)

thanks for the point.
i wanted to shoot with the Depth from the nose to the ear but do not want to have the handes.
how to do it? is it possible?

nice moment you capture! :thumbsup:

The ear and the hand are very close in terms of DOF plane distant from the Cam, so it is very difficult to shoot with sharp ear without sharp hand.....PS is the best way. But you need everything to be sharp to start with.

thanks for the point.
i wanted to shoot with the Depth from the nose to the ear but do not want to have the handes.
how to do it? is it possible?

The ear and the hand are very close in terms of DOF plane distant from the Cam, so it is very difficult to shoot with sharp ear without sharp hand.....PS is the best way. But you need everything to be sharp to start with.

i will take note of this and try again when i get the chance.

nice. great capture of the moment. More DOF means higher f no, maybe f11 or f13. also maybe a square format, just the dog and the scratching hands, and rotated so that the hands are at the oppostire corners. finally burn, ie darken, the person's striped t shirt and the blue background.

You certainly captured the moment of "song ahhhh" for the doggy :D Like what others mentioned perhaps a little more DOF for the entire dogs face to be in focus and perhaps a little artificial vignetting to keep the focus on the dogs face and not the background.

thanks. i think that it can only be done with ps. i will try harder

Status
Not open for further replies.