The Lonely One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castlesinthesky

Aug 11, 2003
Earth,Heaven and Beyond
Taken in a cold and blue december, there is actually a story behind the picture.
And yes, Mr Jing, this is dedicated to you.
Only felt the urge to really post it up now somehow, as it reflects myself.

Thelonelyone.jpg

Castlesinthesky said:
I'm glad it found impact in someone else.:)

Not everyone who clubs is often out to seek joy, some are heartbroken as they dance their nights away, sadly.
Yup ... fully agree with u .

Escape ~

Great shot but I fail to see who is the lonely "one" since there are more than one... sorry for spoiling the mood :embrass:

flambe said:
Great shot but I fail to see who is the lonely "one" since there are more than one... sorry for spoiling the mood :embrass:

Don't worry about, conceptually, it may be a little tough to grasp....but if you peer into the details, it's all there.There's only one solidarity figure genuinely dancing there-the other two on the platform were looking at her-it was quite a sight. The others....well...are just looking around too. For me personally, i particularly like the smoker...in the dark, only seen by light of his cigarette. It's as if the lone dancer was just dancing alone in her own world.

Thanks guys, i'm glad at least people can see the point of clubs at sometime. I was there once when i saw this beautiful lady dancing on the platform...but she was crying. It's not joy all the time.

i see it i see it....hahha i always tot tt was a good shot...

kudos to u man...

cheers,.

Castlesinthesky said:
Don't worry about, conceptually, it may be a little tough to grasp....but if you peer into the details, it's all there.There's only one solidarity figure genuinely dancing there-the other two on the platform were looking at her-it was quite a sight. The others....well...are just looking around too. For me personally, i particularly like the smoker...in the dark, only seen by light of his cigarette. It's as if the lone dancer was just dancing alone in her own world.

Thanks guys, i'm glad at least people can see the point of clubs at sometime. I was there once when i saw this beautiful lady dancing on the platform...but she was crying. It's not joy all the time.

Thanks for pointing it out, I guess I should have looked harder... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.