The Leap Year~2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I've experienced lag on any photoslideshow (transitions out of sync with music) that I've uploaded to youtube. I suspect it's something to do with the FLV (Flash Video) compression.

Ya ya, youtube got lag...But even when i saved in windows movie maker, already got lag liao. Sianz... Must learn how to make flash next. Wahaha.

Either way, make up for loss time, or make up for time loss, both are grammatically incorrect.

Cheesecake is right, the word used should be "lost". :bsmilie:

I must say the slideshow on the whole is well done. Nice tones, composition. I particularly like all your monochrome shots. The conversion is well done. Lots of tonal range and good contrast.

Oh... jialat, i've turned too hokkien in my job liao. Hokkien is my main language now. Followed by Mandarin. English only good enough to smog my hokkien boss. Hahaha.

Thanks bro for your comments on the slideshow. I'm still trying to improve on my PP of RAW. Too used to jpeg liao. ;p

Ya ya, youtube got lag...But even when i saved in windows movie maker, already got lag liao. Sianz... Must learn how to make flash next. Wahaha.

You can try using Adobe Premiere. 100% guarantee chop no lag, as long as your transitions are accurate. :bsmilie:

You can try using Adobe Premiere. 100% guarantee chop no lag, as long as your transitions are accurate. :bsmilie:

Gosh, i just realise my lappie got this software... Wasted. The more i look at the transition of my slideshow, the more i demoralized. ;(

Haha, ok, will use it the next time~ Thanks bro!;)

Gosh, i just realise my lappie got this software... Wasted. The more i look at the transition of my slideshow, the more i demoralized. ;(

Haha, ok, will use it the next time~ Thanks bro!;)

Haha. no worries. If you wanna check out one of my slideshows, it's located here. (Don't mind the lag and the bad photography, this was more than a year ago. :bsmilie:)

Shot on Canon EOS 30D with kit lens and 50mm f/1.8, edited in Apple Final Cut Express HD.

Haha. no worries. If you wanna check out one of my slideshows, it's located here. (Don't mind the lag and the bad photography, this was more than a year ago. :bsmilie:)

Shot on Canon EOS 30D with kit lens and 50mm f/1.8, edited in Apple Final Cut Express HD.

haha, okok. Shall take a look~;)

Great.... I just realised LR can do slideshow as well... Stupid me...:angry:

woah... truely inspiring... made me want to grab my cam and do something similar...

Status
Not open for further replies.