THE KING OF FIGHTERS - Movie 2010

hanqiang1011

Jan 22, 2005
Tiny Red Dot...
www.blitzwerkz.com
Hi fellas,

Who's anticipating? Another 'ang moh' (Sean Faris) casted as Kyo Kusanagi after Dragonball:Evolution's 'ang moh' Goku - Justin Chatwin.

Chinese source:
http://news.17173.com/content/2009-10-14/20091014005400010,1.shtml

English source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_of_Fighters_(film)

Ha Ha Ha... Funny casts, especially Maggie Q as Mai... Errr abit 'small' in my humble opinion.

PS: Bro Cheesecake, are you watching?

Maggie Q as Mai Shiranui...wow...something to lookforward to...
but should have gotten sm1 "less humble" to take the role...

Why mai's costume in the movie so different from the game one? Or is that an extract screenshot from her other movies?

Another 'waste time' movie.
I often wonder how the financiers approve the budget for such films. They don't have anything that resembles the games.
All they need to do is copy the whole damn story and game cut scenes (done with real actors).

Much better than some 'angmohnised' version that is related in movie title only.:thumbsd:

well. i am a fan of kof since... i dunno. ever since iori came out? was pretty young back then. fav was evil blood iori:D

anyways. hoep it isnt a major flunk...

ok i sense a major flunk. iori has no red hair. kusanagi uses a sword. mai uses swords. where on earth are the good old moves?! rugal doesnt look like some beefed up macho muscle man. he looks puny to me!

gngn. =.=
story revolves around kusanagi

i dunno. but the least they could do was keep the old costumes

That's what I'm thinking as well. Where is the originalty? Totally messed up cast... There is no actual extract at all. Where's the clash between kyo and iori?

That's what I'm thinking as well. Where is the originalty? Totally messed up cast... There is no actual extract at all. Where's the clash between kyo and iori?

and where is the japan team.... there goes the lighting guy and the mini giant.:cry:

no orochi, no grilzzard. even rugal looks sissy.

I'm speechless, another movie destined for the bin.

I'm speechless, another movie destined for the bin.

man i agree.. i was stunned when i watched that preview.. gosh.. its so crap.. so far away from the actual story and as well as their attire n looks :thumbsd: