The joys of being single

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of e reasons that the older genaration consder marriage: Raise kids.... invest heavily on their education and growth n pray n hope they turn out to be so successful they can give u a better life.... but like all investments, there are always risks along the way.... e kid can turn out to be a gangster peddling drugs or a millionaire whiz kid..... u will never know....:bsmilie:

Marriage is a commitment like serving NS, just slightly better than NS becos u have a choice.

Unlike a hobby, u cannot upgrade your wife or husband like a DSLR, u have to learn to cherish it as years passed.

U also cannot switch system, it is very costy, worse if there are already kids.

think carefully before u said " YES, I DO "

:sweat:

Marriage is a commitment like serving NS, just slightly better than NS becos u have a choice.

Unlike a hobby, u cannot upgrade your wife or husband like a DSLR, u have to learn to cherish it as years passed.

think carefully before u said " YES, I DO "

:sweat:
It is incredible how u can link marriage to owning a cam.

Phew! That's a powerful analogy.
It's like getting stuck with an obsoleted D100 and you can't upgrade to latest D300 :sweat:

getting married and having kids will bring you to a whole new life
it will give you a new meaning to living

you will know when you get there

and like everything in life, it is your choice so choose wisely and manage it once you have made your choice

YEAP! AGREE TO WHAT YOU SAY!

I wouldn't like to have to put up with a younger me :bsmilie:

One of me in this world is plenty .... I send my mum a congratulations card on my birthday :bsmilie:

Phew! That's a powerful analogy.
It's like getting stuck with an obsoleted D100 and you can't upgrade to latest D300 :sweat:

stuck is not the issue, getting out a good picture from it is the real deal.

what's the point of having the latest but your picture sucks ? colors faded... face blur etc..

it is the man who know how to use it.

Being single is actually a blessing in disguise.
It seems to be the trend nowadays.

1. You live for yourself only (freedom)
2. You are not enslaved to commitments (family with kids)
3. You can adapt to alternative lifestyles (choices)
4. You are happy-go-lucky (no worries)

Have you observed this lately?
Your comments.

Let's put it this way, we're born single, and we die single.

That aside, here's the flip side:

1. You live for yourself only, and likewise, nobody lives for you,... ever. Fun? Maybe, maybe not.

2. You are not enslaved to commitments, and will probably never know the joys of a parent's pride, or why your own father/mother smiled quietly as you grow up the man/woman that you are today.

3. You can adapt to alternative lifestyles, until alternative lifestyles come full circle and start feeling like bad sitcom reruns.

4. You are happy-go-lucky, until you realize luck, for some weird reason, seems to favor the young and energetic, but not so much to the old, the frail, and the lonely.

Edit: On hindsight, I think your thread title would be more apt if it is "The joys of being single while young, healthy, and with lots of money!"

there are many single people out there trying to get married,

just because they have no luck,

they make all sorts of excuses to make themselves feel better.

"Love" is a concept invented by men to control women.

So....you are saying that these singles guys (women not in the theory I suppose?) will make all kind of excuses to feet better because they could not use this "love" concept to marry a woman and control her? heheheheh... So they envy those who got married as they are controlling their women?

Wah...that is so MCP a concept. heheh...

Being single is actually a blessing in disguise.
It seems to be the trend nowadays.

1. You live for yourself only (freedom)
2. You are not enslaved to commitments (family with kids)
3. You can adapt to alternative lifestyles (choices)
4. You are happy-go-lucky (no worries)

Have you observed this lately?
Your comments.

Most importantly for us who want to BBB, no one to knock our heads for being too spend thrift.:bsmilie:

To some, love is an art.
To others, it's a game.
These are signs of trouble ahead.
Antennas up, be alert and keep clear.
Better to be single.

"Single" not equal to "loser".

Are we really controlling our modern women or are they manipulating us? :think:

To some, love is an art.
To others, it's a game.
These are signs of trouble ahead.
Antennas up, be alert and keep clear.
Better to be single.

"Single" not equal to "loser".

Are we really controlling our modern women or are they manipulating us? :think:
Life is a long road ahead, you'll never know who is loser or winner until when you almost come to the end of the road. Men and Women are made for each other, neither is complete without the other, it is not about winning or manipulating, it's about love.

Have you never felt love? it's like when you meet that special someone your heart beats ever so fast and it misses a beat every once in a while... you missing out on something wonderful.

I "think" (in quotes because I too don't know what lies ahead for me}, it would be comforting to have love ones beside me when I breathe out my last breath... it would be sad to grow old alone and not having someone to share life's challenges.

In these challenges, there are triumphs and there are failures... but the brave go forth facing them head-on. If failure comes to you, pick up the pieces and carry on.

../azul123

Yes but there are some people owning Nikon and rent a DS1 Mark II to play for a night.

What do you call that? :bsmilie:

Yes but there are some people owning Nikon and rent a DS1 Mark II to play for a night.

hahahaa...... Then i have many "affairs" liao....

Spare body lah, it is so dangerous to shoot wedding without a spare body, lens and batts

Status
Not open for further replies.