The IT Show 2010.

will memory cards (CFs/ SDs) be cheaper during IT Show or I am better off getting them from SLS instead?

Want to get a wireless keyboard for my PC.... prefer Logitech.... but I won't be in S'pore during the PC Show.... :cry:

Will we be able to get more freebies if we purchase Ipods during IT fair? Or are we better off just purchasing from the normal Apple shops?

oh, so this show is for the peripherals? sitex is for tv, comex is phones and whats the other one, for printers?...so which one is best to buy computers with lots of freebies?

will memory cards (CFs/ SDs) be cheaper during IT Show or I am better off getting them from SLS instead?

Sometimes cheaper than SLS:dunno:

Will we be able to get more freebies if we purchase Ipods during IT fair? Or are we better off just purchasing from the normal Apple shops?

Yes.1 day extended warranty:bsmilie:

How many of you don't like the Magic Mouse? was thinking of getting a Bluetooth Mouse in it's place. What brand and model good for use with iMAC?

../azul123

Yes! Will be cheaper @ the show,my friend. :)

Want to get a wireless keyboard for my PC.... prefer Logitech.... but I won't be in S'pore during the PC Show.... :cry:

Too bad,my friend. Or ask your friend to buy it for you. :)

oh, so this show is for the peripherals? sitex is for tv, comex is phones and whats the other one, for printers?...so which one is best to buy computers with lots of freebies?

The other one will be the 'PC Show' after this,my friend. :)

How many of you don't like the Magic Mouse? was thinking of getting a Bluetooth Mouse in it's place. What brand and model good for use with iMAC?

../azul123

For me, I prefer Microsoft mouse. :)

IT show no have things like singnet/starhub internet sign ups etc hor? was looking at the floorplan, didn't show any. aiyah.

../azul123

i think e MM is pretty nice... but quite ex also. microsoft, logitech mousie are pretty alright also, though i do dream of the MM :sweatsm:

print out the floor plan.. discuss with a group of friends of what to buy at a cafe ( starbucks ).. then on it show, ask just one of the friends to go in and buy and come out.. easy !