The Incredibles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Nightsky

Mar 23, 2002
Heaven on Earth
h-y-p-h-e-n-s.net
Nothing short of incredible! I was laughing from the start till the end... and even after i stepped out of the theaters, i'm still laughing... hahaha
Pixar's first PG movie (for action violence), is a different kind of film than Finding Nemo or Monster Inc... It pulls fewer heartstrings but then again, the Incredibles themes reach into the real world.

It's about being different... it's about the secret identity that we all try so hard to protect, it's about finding out who you really are, it's about family life.... it's about so many things that we can all relate to in the real world...

it's really one adventure after another... keeps u on the edge of your seat yet so hilarious that you will fall out of your seat laughing till your stomach aches. But one thing for sure is, you will never want to go for a toilet break... Coz every second of the film is just too incredible to be missed!

The last scene of the film ends the movie with the whole theater roaring with laughter.... You just have to watch it! ;p It's a MUST WATCH for the year 2004!

No one willing to watch with me :cry: Guess i'll wait for the DVD then! :)

yup, superb show

Pixar at its best

It should just split from Disney.

way better than Shrek 2. Good storyline, best animated movie i've seen so far.

btw, Pixar has decided to not to renew their partnership with Disney iirc.

dling in progess.. can watch 2molo lo~~ hahaha... =X

i can't wait for the DVD too! Pixar's DVD always packed with so many yummy features! I've got the Finding Nemo DVD and it's great, esp the behind the scenes!

yeah.. this is one movie i wouldn't mine watching another time..

most prob i'll get the vcd/dvd or osomething

No Sequel for 'The Incredibles', Says Producer

Pixar has no plans in the works for a sequel to The Incredibles, writer-director Brad Bird has told Chicago Sun-Times columnist Cindy Pearlman. "We won't rush into a sequel. No one at Pixar has mentioned it," Bird said. "It's the kind of thing where you want to take some time and work on it so you don't let the fans down." Unmentioned in the interview is the fact that under Disney's current agreement with Pixar, Disney will retain the right to make sequels of Pixar features after the contract expires next year, with Pixar receiving only an 8-percent royalty. The studio also retains primary rights to The Incredibles' characters, including the ability to introduce theme-park attractions based on them.

Disney retaining the right to makes sequels of Pixar's films? and with Disney ditching 2D animation for 3D? hmmm.... do i hear "flop, flop, flop?"

Ling Nightsky said:
i can't wait for the DVD too! Pixar's DVD always packed with so many yummy features! I've got the Finding Nemo DVD and it's great, esp the behind the scenes!

DVDs got cookies too! :)

They blended real life and animation beautifully....phew...great show. I believe they left the ending part an unknown...gives them a choice whether to do a sequel or not...hehe.....

another thing...heard originally the plot had another villain other than Syndrome...but it was ditched. Some bad dude named Zeeger or something...maybe some Incredible-buff like to clear tat up? :D

afbug said:
No one willing to watch with me :cry: Guess i'll wait for the DVD then! :)

I also want to watch it....maybe get a group to watch it tis friday...

afbug, u coming?

Caught it yesterday :bsmilie: Hilarious show :bsmilie:

espn said:
Caught it yesterday :bsmilie: Hilarious show :bsmilie:

har ??? released already ? i tot it will be released on 18th November ?? anyway.. i watched it online ... hahahahahahaha... erm... i wld rate it as ok la...hahaha... erm.. nt as much lame things as compared with Shark tales... hahaa........

the onli part i find it interesting wld be the baby part... it has super powers... the flame and devil changing forms.. hahahaha.. interesting.. :bsmilie:

I think they are modeled after the Fantastic four (nearly) and my kids enjoyed the show too. A good family movie.

huh, how come i didn't catch the start of the show? its supposed to be a preview shot for their next movie right? i watched this in KL cinemas though..

FANTASTIC movie!!!

I was amused that mr incredible has big upper body and tiny lower body, while the mother has the urm...opposite...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.