TheoDR

Oct 19, 2006
Click here to watch.

Created by mr_hippo and hqliew of EDMW *grins*

lol....

i like mole....

Life aint easy......... :nono: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Whahahaaa... this is Good. :thumbsup:

LOL! That's a good one... :bsmilie: But I haven't really read that 'article' yet. Just found out from friends. ;)

Her name already in the Wikipedia. :cool:

Moral of the story...

We should work and study hard if not make sure our children work hard and study hard. Enter certain elite schools and then enter into civil service and become elite. When that happens, make comments about less elite and the rest of us and get scot free away with it. Why? Because they are elite. yeah oh and their apologies is that we cannot handle the "brutal truth"

What's the point of being an elite if one has no soul? This is good karma that went boomarang back to her to help the young lass understand how delicate the social fabric is in a muti-cultural/racial island.

I wish her well for her "A" levels and may she turns over a new leaf henceforth. It was a good thing that happened because it was a rude awakening to the elite.

BTW, what makes an elite elite in Singapore? I don't think the class system here is very pronounced - if at all visible. Perhaps, it's all up in the air... We can see, but can never touch.

How about those models from Elite Models? :bsmilie:

an elite will never be so stupid to say something like this , she is not an elite herself either , after hearing those things out from her mouth , think she has a very low EQ , haha.

The more power and name you have, the greater the responsiblity. Being in her stature, even one has to know he/she is being watched by the public.

What she did just shows how naive she is. She should know the consequences of adopting such a stance.

The 'elite' that will be rulers of our lil island are supposed to learn how to care for its citizens and advise them, not dismiss them and tell them they cannot take the 'brutal truth'. While there is some truth in her words, she need not put down derek's thread. I am really disappointed with her father's reply.

If they don't get it..they need to exchange places for a while and learn how the less fortunate struggle to survive.

As for derek side:

Likewise, 1/2 the problem is not only our society, but the change brought about globalisation. Our country went headlong into it probably not realising the consequences and how it would affect them. I never seen foreign talent pursued so feverently. Needless to say, staying even 5 years with a company is not an option. The keyword nowadays is to jump ship as much as you can. Variety of work expertise is alot better than sticking to one company your whole life. Even a MNC is not going to keep your job, why should you pay loyalty to them>?

Status
Not open for further replies.