The Hospital.

dorts

Mar 10, 2007
SG
A little series I took when I was at the hospital. Hope you like them! Do comment too! :) Thanks!

1)

1.jpg

The Bed.

2)

2.jpg

The Pillow.

3)

3.jpg

The Ceiling.

4)

4.jpg

The Drip Bag.

5)

5.jpg

The Drip Bag (2).

6)

6.jpg

Falling Down.

7)

7.jpg

The Side.

8)

8.jpg

The Television.

9)

9.jpg

The Time.

10)

10.jpg

To Go.

Spooky felling. Like dont know who is looking at you over the room's corner .. lol. Good one. maybe you should shot the clock when its needle at midnite ..

Spooky felling. Like dont know who is looking at you over the room's corner .. lol. Good one. maybe you should shot the clock when its needle at midnite ..

Haha, thanks. :)

actually you are not suppose to take photo inside hospital
need to apply for permission

Not that I know of. There was no "No Photography" sign as far as I could see. Neither did anyone stop me. :)

But thanks.

I think in his/her room i don't think he need permission. When my son/daughter was born i didn't ask hospital permission to take their snaps. But who knows maybe they could ask me not to take pictures :dunno:.

Not that I know of. There was no "No Photography" sign as far as I could see. Neither did anyone stop me. :)

But thanks.

the sign is at all the main entrance

nice series!
i like how u named them with "The xXxx"... =)

"The Bed" and "The Side" were especially spooky...~~

nice series!
i like how u named them with "The xXxx"... =)

"The Bed" and "The Side" were especially spooky...~~

Haha, thanks. Glad you liked it! :)

I was expecting to see pictures of the old changi hospital...

Anyway nice series, esp the noise which added a nice touch. Is the noise the result of high ISO or artificial?

I like the clock.

I like the clock.

I was expecting to see pictures of the old changi hospital...

Anyway nice series, esp the noise which added a nice touch. Is the noise the result of high ISO or artificial?

:thumbsup:

Thanks!

If you all are wondering, it's shot on an iPhone. Noise was added artificially, although it was noisy as well. Haha.

nicely done

Thanks everyone!

Just wondering... Did anyone actually notice the television in...

8)

8.jpg

The Television.

Was waiting for someone to say that. :bsmilie:

cool photos.

most hospitals i have been to allow you to take photos. i am not sure which will not allow.

BUT what is not allowed in all hospitals are photographing of any form of procedures done on the patient by the doctors or nurses.

The images remind me of the time when I just came out from the operating theatre, still feeling doozy and dreamy ... your pictures seem to capture that exact moment between sleep and awakeness.

Good!