The Hello Kitty Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errz said:
simi? why adult size doll then u mention me?

CEO tonight so early ? Hmmmmm .... no night activity ? :think:

Errz said:
must be dunno date with chio eh go see fireworks together lah.

girl more impt than friends rite :bsmilie:

You going ? Think ice_princess mention that she also not shooting, just use eye to see only ;)

DarkForce said:
Ok lah.

I explain here in a simple way.

A friend ask me to teach her shoot firework but I told her I not interested in firework thus rejected her.

Now if I go with you guys then I felt I cheated my that friend liao.

If don't want to cheat her, I would need to bring her along too then you guys sure disturb us one and her might get angry because we are just a very very normal friend. Nothing and won't become special type one loh.

If I bring her shoot without joining you guys, then you guys will say I in chinese - "Heavy Colour Ligthen Friends"

Understand now ? I am in a very difficult position.

if really just friend..why scared ppl disturb :p

bring her along lor.. think most of them will know how to control themselve *disturbing u*
:thumbsup:

So envy of you... got girl jio you shoot fireworks... come on... we all good friends.... bring her along ah... we will pretend not to know you.... heheheheeee (but we will snipe you from all hidden corners)

Errz said:
if really just friend..why scared ppl disturb :p

bring her along lor.. think most of them will know how to control themselve *disturbing u*
:thumbsup:

"control themselve *disturbing u* " .... what type of disturbating it that ? Sound veri scary :sweat: :bsmilie:

Errz said:
siang si ice_princess? cold cold one ? got hot princess or not.

Think u more suitable hot hot adult size doll . Hello Kitty type one ? ;p

DarkForce said:
Ok lah.

I explain here in a simple way.

A friend ask me to teach her shoot firework but I told her I not interested in firework thus rejected her.

Now if I go with you guys then I felt I cheated my that friend liao.

If don't want to cheat her, I would need to bring her along too then you guys sure disturb us one and her might get angry because we are just a very very normal friend. Nothing and won't become special type one loh.

If I bring her shoot without joining you guys, then you guys will say I in chinese - "Heavy Colour Ligthen Friends"

Understand now ? I am in a very difficult position.

if you tell us before hand, why would we disturb you :dunno:

alechim said:
if you tell us before hand, why would we disturb you :dunno:

She shy too leh . I also shy leh . Even though we both got nothing one :embrass:

DarkForce said:
She shy too leh . I also shy leh . Even though we both got nothing one :embrass:

Blasket..... you only say you two are friends... and she ask you to teach her shoot fireworks, how can you turn her down... so bad.....

Errz said:
i prefer something with mouth ? :bsmilie: and not a doll

Hmmmmm ... look like your doggie every morning will licks your face and kiss you to wake you up one :bsmilie:

Free face wash :think:

Reno said:
Blasket..... you only say you two are friends... and she ask you to teach her shoot fireworks, how can you turn her down... so bad.....

I not good at teaching and I also too lazy liao :embrass:

ok lah. I try to ask her to see if she mind joining your guys a not lah. No promise hor :sweat:

DarkForce said:
kaoz...im shy also :sticktong
dont give me that lah

DarkForce said:
ok lah. I try to ask her to see if she mind joining your guys a not lah. No promise hor :sweat:
its not about asking if she wanna go..
its down to if you wanna go and her tagging along...the more the merrier

Just now while waiting for the traffic lights , i saw soemthing quite sad.

An old man was waiting to corss the road. He suddenly saw a fish ball cracker on the road side. He pick up use hands to clean it and eat it.

I was pondering should I stop him as I not aware of what he was thinking even since he pick up the fish ball but in the end, I did nothing.

Will I one day be like him when I am old ?

Sign ..... What is life ?

Status
Not open for further replies.