The Hello Kitty Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh you guys going there tml to shoot fireworks? different group? i also wanna go see see =(. i don't have my camera yet :cry:

scud said:
ok.. who else gg to shears bridge?

DF the PRO.. where u intend to shoot from?

think he going roof top
:bsmilie:

Koelsch said:
eh you guys going there tml to shoot fireworks? different group? i also wanna go see see =(. i don't have my camera yet :cry:
where is your cam?

CYRN said:
Onz bo... I'm tinking of going there in the morning to shoot the pair of kites that hunts there.

Also spotted a KF feeding on crabs there too. ;p

ON ON ON....!!

Koelsch said:

send for cleaning or repair?
:think:

scud said:
ok.. who else gg to shears bridge?

DF the PRO.. where u intend to shoot from?

Not sure lah. Tonight I meeting till abt 8pm. Tomorrow if still meeting then I can only listen the the fireworks sound liao. :cry:

Worst things is my windows can see the fireworks but meeting cannot shot loh.

i never owned a camera in my life at all. still saving for one somehow. haha but in tekong, it's hard earning money =(

the earliest i will reach cityhall is 7pm.... anybody going to chop place first? esplande bridge, shears bridge or one fulleraton?

DarkForce said:
Not sure lah. Tonight I meeting till abt 8pm. Tomorrow if still meeting then I can only listen the the fireworks sound liao. :cry:

bo bo pei bo bo...smoke smoke...advance FW for u ..
:bsmilie:

harrynkl said:
still no hello kitty!:bsmilie:

This thread is just like a girl loh. The more she don't give u , the more you look forward and keep on working hard :sticktong

Still no Hello Kitty mean ppt will keep posting looking forward for one loh :bsmilie: :sweat: :angel:

DarkForce said:

can shoot from there mah... you so pro... sure can shoot well well one..!!

who else wanna join me n scud???
will meet on the shears bridge

1.alechim
2.scud

DarkForce said:
This thread is just like a girl loh. The more she don't give u , the more you look forward and keep on working hard :sticktong

Still no Hello Kitty mean ppt will keep posting looking forward for one loh :angel:
hmm... u talking base on your experience? :lovegrin: :devil:

harrynkl said:
:bsmilie: me KS a bit go at 430pm

but shopping around there:sweatsm:

In fact I will reach there tomorrow 8:30am but in office. So near yet so far :sweat: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.