Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.illumn.com
taylorguitar.jpg

guitar_soundhole.jpg

guitarbrace.jpg

Bring in the flames!
:rbounce:

Thanks simon. missed out the guidelines... opps :)
thanks!

ok guys.. burn the wood! tell it all! :rbounce:

haha...and i thought i was the only one around taking pictures of my own taylor...
=)
I LOVE MY TAYLOR!!!!:heart:

I kinda like the 3rd shot...

taylor.jpg

one of the shots i took sometime back...
814CE

eadwine!!! U OWN AT 814CE and STILL PERSUE PHOTOGRAPHY! ur rich!!!!!
haha nice shot... of the guitar head. very nostalgia (blame the sepia heh) and pleasing angle.

fishman? of cos i took :) well fishman pickups are relative good. there's better LR Braggs. ok this is a photography forum rite? hahah b4 i get :rbounce:

ok fishman fans.. here goes.. not the best pic.. eadwine.. maybe u can take better angles of the pickup controller (ahem the pick up is INSIDe the guitar) hehe..

fishman.jpg

hmm look carefully see all those like uneven lines? those are not jpg artifects. its the cutting of the plastic. hmm i shall ask my friend to clean it up a lil maybe sand it :)

i took all these photos along with about 160 more for a 1 hour rush photoshoot for my friend's project. pity didnt bring my tripod. hope to try again too. eadwine! bring on the 814!!!! hehee eh play also ley. den put on banal talk :)

Originally posted by quackaroo
eadwine!!! U OWN AT 814CE and STILL PERSUE PHOTOGRAPHY! ur rich!!!!!
haha nice shot... of the guitar head. very nostalgia (blame the sepia heh) and pleasing angle.

fishman? of cos i took :) well fishman pickups are relative good. there's better LR Braggs. ok this is a photography forum rite? hahah b4 i get :rbounce:

ok fishman fans.. here goes.. not the best pic.. eadwine.. maybe u can take better angles of the pickup controller (ahem the pick up is INSIDe the guitar) hehe..
hmm look carefully see all those like uneven lines? those are not jpg artifects. its the cutting of the plastic. hmm i shall ask my friend to clean it up a lil maybe sand it :)[/SIZE]

i took all these photos along with about 160 more for a 1 hour rush photoshoot for my friend's project. pity didnt bring my tripod. hope to try again too. eadwine! bring on the 814!!!! hehee eh play also ley. den put on banal talk :)

no lah i bought my 814 long ago before the price went up. now selling close to 5k i heard...??
ok, personally , u should try to keep other objects away in the background.. like that wont distract so much.
ur taylor what series huh?? did u buy it at err forgot the shop...start with 's; one...

heeh its not mine. but my good friends.. yeps i agree with the distracting backgrounds... i was so trying hard to crop the distracting bgs out. oh wells next try next try! :)

taylor 514CE. Sinemax boy!!! :) tts why its bought.
visit there at least once a month check out the guitars
play the taylors. and talk to the friendly folks there :)

OOO nice plucking! You muts have a very EXPENSIVE guitar!
(true to some extend :)

Originally posted by siron
Here's mine...

Smile...Ead u rich shit

O, me?? who's the rich one, just bought tripod, camera,cd writer all within one month time span. :kok:

Originally posted by eadwine

O, me?? who's the rich one, just bought tripod, camera,cd writer all within one month time span. :kok:

Who has a S-Class?? Who lives in a Private property?? WHO WHO.. hehe

Originally posted by siron

Who has a S-Class?? Who lives in a Private property?? WHO WHO.. hehe

tell u liao , i dun have a car, u have a super4, my dad drives an e class not me, i stay in an apartment.

wah!! super win liao, yesterday cd writer, today 707 remote!

Originally posted by eadwine

tell u liao , i dun have a car, u have a super4, my dad drives an e class not me, i stay in an apartment.

wah!! super win liao, yesterday cd writer, today 707 remote!

Your family ruch means u rich also ! haha

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wha lau!
be thankful of what you have and just use it!!!!!!!

lets go back to photography! :)

Originally posted by quackaroo
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wha lau!
be thankful of what you have and just use it!!!!!!!

lets go back to photography! :)

haha Must side track abit mah..more life in the forum!

814!!!! i would kill to own one !! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.