The Guest List

sebastiansong

Jan 20, 2002
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Pls copy and paste the previous lists. This is a working thread and at this stage, every invitee is a suggestion.

The Minister (whoever that is)

Tan Boon Hui, Director of SAM
Any other mgt or Board members?

Brands
Leica, can consider Sunil Kaur (MD), Leonard Goh (Assistant Business Manager), Mathieu Musnier (Sales Manager), and Gracia Yap (Marketing & PR Manager)

Retailers
Cathay Photo
Alan Photo

The Minister (whoever that is)

Tan Boon Hui, Director of SAM
Any other mgt or Board members?

Brands
Leica, can consider Sunil Kaur (MD), Leonard Goh (Assistant Business Manager), Mathieu Musnier (Sales Manager), and Gracia Yap (Marketing & PR Manager)
Canon Singapore : How many members?
Nikon Singapore: How many members?
Olympus Singapore: How many members?

Edmund & PE, need your assistance on the numbers and individuals involved.

Retailers
Cathay Photo
Alan Photo

Speakers
Canturn
William
Tim Chong
Stefano
Crossing bridges (3 or more members)
Kevin lee
+ Any others.
Willy Foo?

Paying CS members
Limited to 70.

Based on 3 representatives per brand, the total number of invites as of now stands at 97. Will update later around lunch time.

Last edited:
i can pay for 15 seats for Crossing Bridges alumini who are free that evening

how much ?

The gov has a hard push for the arts in this year's budget, try to get the minister to be GOH.

Three choices:
Minister : Yaacob Ibrahim
Senior Minister of State : Grace Fu
Minister of State : Chan Chun Sing

Best bet probably is Chan Chun Sing.

Three choices:
Minister : Yaacob Ibrahim
Senior Minister of State : Grace Fu
Minister of State : Chan Chun Sing

Best bet probably is Chan Chun Sing.

To send an official invite to the Minister, we will need an official CS letterhead as well as the write up of the event.

Last edited:
Let me know i'll update the list accordingly.

i can pay for 15 seats for Crossing Bridges alumini who are free that evening

how much ?

this is not necessary anymore because from the guest list in the paying thread meant for regular CS'ers I see almost 1/3 of them are Crossing Bridges alumini

Here is the list of Founding Members:

Adam Goi
Bluestrike
Ckiang
Darren
Edmund
JasonHo
Kongg
Ninelives
Red Dawn
Richard
Shadus
Simon
YSLee
Zapp

From the list of 14, only Bluestrike and I are active mods (so we'll go to the mod list), Simon, Edmund and Darren are aware and I know they will try to make it, Red Dawn and Ckiang have actually signed up (guess we'll have to refund them), it means we'll need to invite the remaining 7, i.e. Jason Ho, Kongg, Ninelives, Richard, Shadus, YSLee and Zapp.

Here is the list of Founding Members:

Adam Goi
Bluestrike
Ckiang
Darren
Edmund
JasonHo
Kongg
Ninelives
Red Dawn
Richard
Shadus
Simon
YSLee
Zapp

From the list of 14, only Bluestrike and I are active mods (so we'll go to the mod list), Simon, Edmund and Darren are aware and I know they will try to make it, Red Dawn and Ckiang have actually signed up (guess we'll have to refund them), it means we'll need to invite the remaining 7, i.e. Jason Ho, Kongg, Ninelives, Richard, Shadus, YSLee and Zapp.

Adam,

Will send you a completed copy of the invite that you can then use to send.

Adam,

You can use the letter below.

Date

Name of company
Address of company

Attention:

Dear _______,

Reference: Clubsnap 10th Anniversary Celebrations – Dinner Invitation 20 April 2012

Clubsnap was formed and created 10 years ago on 17 Jan 2002.

Today it is Singapore’s leading online photography forum with over 170,000 registered users and an active and lively community both online and in actual gatherings and activities.

As part of its 10th Annivesary Celebrations, Clubsnap would like to invite your goodself and ….. (number of people) to join us and fellow industry peers for dinner and an evening of entertainment at the Glass Hall, Singapore Art Museum at 7pm on Friday 20 April 2012, for the first event in a weekend of celebrations .

Please RSVP your attendance to Mr Gautam (contact details) or Mr Eddie at 96611331

Simon Goh
Admin Clubsnap

Thanks Gautam.

Adam,

You can use the letter below.

Date

Name of company
Address of company

Attention:

Dear _______,

Reference: Clubsnap 10th Anniversary Celebrations – Dinner Invitation 20 April 2012

Clubsnap was formed and created 10 years ago on 17 Jan 2002.

Today it is Singapore’s leading online photography forum with over 170,000 registered users and an active and lively community both online and in actual gatherings and activities.

As part of its 10th Annivesary Celebrations, Clubsnap would like to invite your goodself and ….. (number of people) to join us and fellow industry peers for dinner and an evening of entertainment at the Glass Hall, Singapore Art Museum at 7pm on Friday 20 April 2012, for the first event in a weekend of celebrations .

Please RSVP your attendance to Mr Gautam (contact details) or Mr Eddie at 96611331

Simon Goh
Admin Clubsnap

Tell Ckiang and Reddawn we refund them on that day (if they paid already)

Frankly I have check my accounts to see if all paid, :p

Lol :). Let me know if confirm paid so can send them individually.

Do you want me to check with those who confirm paid for email id's to send invites out?

Last edited:
What about the List of Media to invite? So they will be able to provide coverage for the event?