The Greatest Gift we can give to our country

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah, like that die lar, where old and poor can go now?:sweat::sweat:

dunno... i see some in the middle of the night flipping thru garbages, collecting paper boxes and empty cans...

but funny thing is i never see them for last 3 years during eye e city collecting cans... else i snap them liao... then i write time... 2am... touching bo?

dunno... i see some in the middle of the night flipping thru garbages, collecting paper boxes and empty cans...

but funny thing is i never see them for last 3 years during eye e city collecting cans... else i snap them liao... then i write time... 2am... touching bo?

maybe u can do a story about 1 such person, submit as the eye challenge (whole year sires thingy):thumbsup:?

1 photo by itself is quite weak.

Open your eyes, have some balls, and vote wisely before its too late.

That will be the greatest gift you can give to our country and our sons and daughters.

Last edited:
can anyone help find me girls who are willing to let me have babies?

Always look over the seas. same as what SG gals is doing now. Look over the seas for their husband. But still come back to the main thing. If u don't have life to open up your social circle then how u find your "girls who are willing to have babies with you".

try asking edison chan how he do it, since he will be coming to SG soon. lolx

Always look over the seas. same as what SG gals is doing now. Look over the seas for their husband. But still come back to the main thing. If u don't have life to open up your social circle then how u find your "girls who are willing to have babies with you".

:thumbsup::thumbsup::bsmilie::bsmilie:

learn from the master.

keep this thread alive, i would like to know when he officially conducts classes, early bird got discount? :bsmilie:

Last edited:

No need wait for him to come here. I think SG also got one. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.