the girl that shankar touched.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildhoney

Jan 18, 2002
singapore
ST reports that her pics have been posted online.

anyone knows where? the url? her name?

It is funny..the part about Shankar's bad taste...

wiseguy said:
It is funny..the part about Shankar's bad taste...
today's ST said her collegues are shunned on her.. scared that if they accidently touch her, they might be sued. :bsmilie:

what's so aunty about wanting to know how she looks like?

don't tell me you are totally not interested?

i've seen the pic at the link that eliz provided but i don't think it's her....

i heard that she is a tv personality / ex journalist....don't look like right?

doesnt really matter...she havign a hard time now

look for f4 photos, it's ok, but not very practical.

but looking for photos od people involved in a legal case such as this... you wouldn't want to have your photo to be seen by a lot of people who are just plain kaypoh to know, if YOU were the one involved in the case. unless you're trying to emulate mary carey running for elections. what for, to find out so much? :dunno:

sometimes, i really dont know what's on your mind. some of your posts, you'd do better to be based at HWZ or sammyboy's, not clubsnap. you're crossing into the realm of scandalous paparazzi.

Pardon me but is the forum at clubsnap supposed to be a class above that at HWZ or Sammy boy's?

Besides, what's wrong with being inqusitive or simply 'wanting to know more?'
no loss. just gain.

wildhoney said:
Pardon me but is the forum at clubsnap supposed to be a class above that at HWZ or Sammy boy's?

Besides, what's wrong with being inqusitive or simply 'wanting to know more?'
no loss. just gain.

First off, i don't think any forums are better or worse off in any discernable sense (although there may be exceptions) but this is ultimately a photographic forum. The kopitiam sub forum exist for a good reason but if enough members start emailing/PM/SMS-ing me or other mods about a certain thread being posted in poor taste, then we will exercise our discretion in closing the thread.

Yes, there isn't anything wrong in wanting to know more. But you wanting to know more doesn't mean everyone else might want to. Do not measure anyone else by your yardstick. Don't use anyone else as a reason or an excuse to satisfy your curiosity. Your "don't tell me you're totally not interested" smacks of nothing but of your puerile & asinine intentions.

You want to find out? Do so, but not here.

This is the wrong forum to find out/know more about this case. If you wish to find out/know more, kindly go post in another forum.

The thread is hereby closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.