The Girl - Bidadari Cem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonvonz

Feb 15, 2004
Jason's Heart
bidadari1.jpg

bidadari2.jpg

This is what i have during the Bidadari Cemetery trip. Did not really take much there. :sweat:

bidadari-shoes.jpg

I started off with this. :) 'The walk ends here' it's not related with the girl, but since it's on the same day, i might as well post it here too. :)

Comments are welcome. Thank you.

very well done vonvonz, enjoyed all your series, including the water one.
keep them coming :cool:

beefcake said:
very well done vonvonz, enjoyed all your series, including the water one.
keep them coming :cool:

thank you. :D

hehe.. it's actually the plant growing on the girl's hand. it looks like a braclet or something. i shouldn't have close up so much. ^_^;

hehe i wasn't wearing those that day. :p hehehehee i thought they were yours.

Evon, the girl pics are wonderful. in fact in the second pic if possible to move the leaf behind the hand and perhaps also the one in front would make it more "stark", the green against the grey. I like the cropping, don't have to zoom out. :thumbsup:

vonvonz said:
hehe.. it's actually the plant growing on the girl's hand. it looks like a braclet or something. i shouldn't have close up so much. ^_^;

hehe i wasn't wearing those that day. :p hehehehee i thought they were yours.

yeah, too close up, can't figure out it's the girl's hand. take note of that...

ohhh, my shoes! then why didn't u take them and pass to me?? tonite u go back and return them back to me. :bsmilie:

hwchoy said:
Evon, the girl pics are wonderful. in fact in the second pic if possible to move the leaf behind the hand and perhaps also the one in front would make it more "stark", the green against the grey. I like the cropping, don't have to zoom out. :thumbsup:

thank you hwchoy, i will take note of the leaves next time. ^__^ dont really have the habit to move things about when doing outdoor shooting and dont really like to move to also, but i guess i should practice some compositing to make the picture better. :)

silver.wolf said:
yeah, too close up, can't figure out it's the girl's hand. take note of that...

ohhh, my shoes! then why didn't u take them and pass to me?? tonite u go back and return them back to me. :bsmilie:

flare got the 'not close up' one :) hehe.. she has got a green bracelet on her hand. *note taken*

hehe no need tonight lah, maybe next time :p you should have more shoes to wear, since this one worn out already. hehe..

Your shots are very creative. I like the first one. Never thought to shoot it at that angle.

Hi,
I like your 1st and 3rd picture. Very nice composition and perspective!

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

tmc17479 said:
Your shots are very creative. I like the first one. Never thought to shoot it at that angle.

the statue has very nice detailed feature, so i went up close. ^_^

mich_2103 said:
Hi,
I like your 1st and 3rd picture. Very nice composition and perspective!

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

thanks for your comments! :)

must be from the old changi series... but ur pics have this very grim feel... esp the shoes n the overgrown vines...

tmc17479 said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like the shot, the feeling is so sad.

thank you. :)

denizenx said:
must be from the old changi series... but ur pics have this very grim feel... esp the shoes n the overgrown vines...

ya, it was taken on the same day. hmm is it a good or bad thing about being very grim? :)

it's a good thing if it's just a technique you can change. bad if all your shots are like that LOL...

denizenx said:
it's a good thing if it's just a technique you can change. bad if all your shots are like that LOL...

haha i can understand what you say. hehehe :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.