The games girls play

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildhoney

Jan 18, 2002
singapore
Heard of The Rules? (a guide to dating and courting for women that effectively advocates women, in order to snag a man, follow a sexist and manipulative dating game based on the principles of 50 years ago. )

"The Rules"
Be a "creature unlike any other."
Don't talk to a man first (and don't ask him to dance).
Don't meet him halfway or go dutch with him on a date.
Don't call him and rarely return his phone calls.
Always end phone calls first.
Don't accept a Saturday night date after Wednesday.
Always end the date first.
Stop dating him if he doesn't buy you a romantic gift for your birthday or Valentines day.
Don't see him more than once or twice a week.
No more than casual kissing on the first date.
Don't tell him what to do.
Don't expect a man to change or try to change him.
Don't open up too fast.
Don't date a married man.
Be easy to live with.
Don't stare at men or talk too much.
Don't live with a man (or leave your things in his apartment).
Even if you're engaged or married, you still need the rules.
Do the Rules even when your friends or parents think you're nuts!
Be Smart and other rules for dating in high school.
Take Care of yourself and other Rules for dating in college.
Next! And other Rules for dealing with Rejection.
Don't discuss the Rules with your therapist.
Don't break the Rules.
Do the Rules and you'll live happily ever after.
Love only those who love you.

They work you know, at least when I practiced them 4 yrs ago, though now I've like forgotten all about them till I came across them today while surfing.

So I want honest opinions from guys. Do u think they'll work on you?

Poor docile .... :p

Originally posted by wildhoney

They work you know, at least when I practiced them 4 yrs ago, though now I've like forgotten all about them till I came across them today while surfing.

Basket, no wonder. Poor docile.

(yes, and they do work)

Originally posted by YSLee

Basket, no wonder. Poor docile.

(yes, and they do work)

hmmmm did u experience that too??? ;p

For those who have been played out by the Rules, or those who have overcome the Rules and already have the girl ;)

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. Sometimes, the truth hurts. Deal with it.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat: We need it up, you need it down. Deal with this too.. you never hear us guys whining about why girls always leave the seat down.

3. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present, again! Just be thankful we actually even remembered.

4. Don't ask him what he's thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks. (.... and cameras, lenses, etc).

5. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.

6. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?

7. Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at.

8. Yes, peeing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point blank range. We're bound to miss sometimes.

9. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.

10. If we ask you what you are thinking, and you say "Nothing." thats gonna be the end of the conversation. Deal with it.

:D :bsmilie: ;)

ROFL!!!!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: *clap* *clap *clap*

thumbup.gif
]
kowtow.gif
thumbup.gif
]
kowtow.gif
thumbup.gif

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. Sometimes, the truth hurts. Deal with it.

Fine. If you want it this way, don't ask us about your receding hairline/photos/ whatever either.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat: We need it up, you need it down. Deal with this too.. you never hear us guys whining about why girls always leave the seat down.

Lord, this is ancient. Who's whining?

3. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present, again! Just be thankful we actually even remembered.

Like we should be thankful you actually have a heart? Just don't get jealous when our better looking male friends give us better looking presents.

4. Don't ask him what he's thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks. (.... and cameras, lenses, etc).

Right. Watch us when some philosophical New Age Guy comes along.

5. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.

How convenient for you, eh?

6. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?

You know, if you want to ogle, you don't have to cook up some lame excuse like this. Just don't sulk when we look and drool over other men. All's fair.

7. Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at.

Uh..who's complaining?

8. Yes, peeing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point blank range. We're bound to miss sometimes.

That's your problem, honey.

Don't worry, we will. We know how pig-headed men can be.

10. If we ask you what you are thinking, and you say "Nothing." thats gonna be the end of the conversation. Deal with it.

No. You should deal with it. We said "Nothing" in the first place cause we didn't want to talk. How slow can you be?

They will definitely work on me if the woman is rich and have a look of an angel. ;)

Fine. If you want it this way, don't ask us about your receding hairline/photos/ whatever either.

Like we should be thankful you actually have a heart? Just don't get jealous when our better looking male friends give us better looking presents.

You know, if you want to ogle, you don't have to cook up some lame excuse like this. Just don't sulk when we look and drool over other men. All's fair.

Uh..who's complaining?

No. You should deal with it. We said "Nothing" in the first place cause we didn't want to talk. How slow can you be?
Darren=>
shootout.gif
:confused: <=Wild
rocketshoot.gif
<=BS
new_snipersmilie.gif

take cover!!! war's breaking out!!! :bsmilie:

=>wildhoney
firingcannon.gif
rocketshoot.gif
<=BS

angel.gif
<=BS

Er, is that a telescopic lens that you are carrying? :D

Yeah, yeah, we all know BS is an angel in this forum. So, what is new? :D

Just came across this. Enjoy. :D
Some of which is very similar to Darren's answer.

1. Don't cut your hair. Ever.
2. Don't make us guess.
3. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
4. Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
5. He's never thinking about "The Relationship."
6. Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just like every other cat.
7. Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
8. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
9. Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good time.
10. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
11. You have enough clothes.
12. You have too many shoes.
13. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to like it.
14. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
15. No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark anniversaries.
16. Share the bathroom.
17. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
18. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
19. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
20. Don't give us 50 rules when 20 will do.

I don't...but interestingly the girls always do, after I reassure them that they're not fat :dunno:

During spring break my first year of university, I stayed in the home of a couple female friends near campus as I didn't want to fly all the way back to my home in L.A. (I started college in Ohio). The first night I woke up at around 2am to go to the bathroom. The next morning, written in thick black marker under the toilet seat was: "Put the F*c<!NG SEAT DOWN!!!". You're right...that's not whining, that's b!7<H!NG!

I was always taught that it is the thought that counts. Obviously you don't consider the value of the thought, just the value of the item on the open market.

Just to clue you in. The nature of people hasn't changed for about 23,000 or so years...the "New Age Guy" thing is just another mating ritual, and you fell for it. :cry:

Not as convinient as being able to lay the blame on the way you feel on your interpretation of what we say. Useful too, eh? :-D

I don't. Just like you know that the women we oogle over are beyond us, we know that Tom Cruise won't be in your bed anytime soon. What's not important is who looks at who, but who STAYS with who.

Uh..who's complaining?

Here I almost laughed out loud...but I'm from LA where an actress with size D implants and a fake ass will sue you for sexual harassment if you stare claiming that the plastic is for her own personal self-esteem building and it makes her uncomfortable when men notice. LOL

Yep, it is...so don't compain when you get up in the morning to go to the bathroom and the floor around the toilet is a bit sticky. It's our problem ;-)

Not pig headed. Just simple and direct. No mind games, double meanings, baited questions, etc... That's YOUR specialty. This is also why we get so pissed when you interpret a simple direct statement to mean that we are saying that you are too fat.

Then don't say something along the lines of "Why don't you care about me?" the next time this happens to you.

That's it...BTW, to those who know Koh, I'm the owner of OpenLens.com...I saw a lot of referals coming from here and thought I'd ckeck it out...and for my first post I'm diving strait into a war of the sexes! :rbounce:

Just making a good first impression LOL! Hey Goondu, wassup?

Status
Not open for further replies.