The Free Photographers Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt even bother to rotate the photo, how to see siah, i got to rotate my LCD :bsmilie:

he just dump all the picture to the server i think, the pic are all 3024 x 2016

PRO at work! no comment...hee hee

:think: ..Will show similar pics to my boss the next time he ask me to take FOC pics of department functions...:bsmilie:

Wai said:
wow, must be a pro...i never use such settings before for event

must try next time see what will i get :think:
The photographer may be lurking around us... ;p

erm.. am i supposed to say "nice pic" "thumbsup: :thumbsup" ?

radedward said:
The next time anyone asks for free photography, we should show them a portfolio like this. :bsmilie:

"You want free? Let me show you the work I do for free."

http://www.gameaxis.com/screenshots/summary.gax?gid=996

wah.... you master... can have different standards of photography based on the price.

I had not reach that stage yet. Same standard whether free or not.

You pay peanuts, or fail to pay, you get pictures proportionate to your purchase/investment.IT's a fair world.;)

I like the fact that the few good shots were ones of *ahem* assets of the female species.

And no, I don't have different rates for different quality photos.
Only got one rate now. FOC.

radedward said:
I like the fact that the few good shots were ones of *ahem* assets of the female species.
:bigeyes:

:bsmilie:

Let's just say, all of us are probably capable enough to produce such standards. :sweat:

Snowcrash said:
wah.... you master... can have different standards of photography based on the price.

I had not reach that stage yet. Same standard whether free or not.

thumbs up for you Snowcrash ! 100% agree with you :)

but I guess this thread was meant for us to have a good laugh :) Do you think ANYONE would dare to produce poor photos to clients- paid or otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.