The Force is strong here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yanyewkay said:
revenge sweet revenge.. But I will not watch at those $9.50 cinemas..

I will take revenge on the local cinemas for increasing ticket prices and watch in JB! :bsmilie:

tao said:
I will take revenge on the local cinemas for increasing ticket prices and watch in JB! :bsmilie:

the money spent travelling there and the time.... :confused:

Venom81 said:
M&M have been great with the star wars promotion. I'm sure you guys have seen the new Jedi and Darth mix m&ms. :)

And I'm pretty sure that this will be the first time (probably only time tho) I have M&M in the cinema. :p

Colours for the Clone Troopers :

Red = Captain
Blue = Lieutenant
Yellow = Commander
Green = Sergeant.

HS85774.jpg

Colours for the Storm Troopers :

Red/orange:
This seems to be the most senior colour known. It may indicate a low or mid-ranking officer; or it might be a high NCO. All the stormtroopers so far seen on Tatooine took orders from those who wore this colour. Their rarity relative to lower ranks suggests that they may be equivalent to Captain, Lieutenant or Second Lieutenant.

White:
Given that the white pauldron is a patch on a black base (whereas the black pauldron seems to be merely the absence of a patch altogether) I infer that white is for subofficers. STAR WARS Visual Dictionary specifically says that they're sergeants.

Black:
If the above reasoning is correct then those with black pauldrons must be the actual troops. It is significant that troops with black pauldrons are the most numerous. This abundance of black supports the notion that these are the basic stormtroopers.

sbs99 said:
Colours for the Clone Troopers :

Red = Captain
Blue = Lieutenant
Yellow = Commander
Green = Sergeant.

HS85774.jpg

Colours for the Storm Troopers :

Red/orange:
This seems to be the most senior colour known. It may indicate a low or mid-ranking officer; or it might be a high NCO. All the stormtroopers so far seen on Tatooine took orders from those who wore this colour. Their rarity relative to lower ranks suggests that they may be equivalent to Captain, Lieutenant or Second Lieutenant.

White:
Given that the white pauldron is a patch on a black base (whereas the black pauldron seems to be merely the absence of a patch altogether) I infer that white is for subofficers. STAR WARS Visual Dictionary specifically says that they're sergeants.

Black:
If the above reasoning is correct then those with black pauldrons must be the actual troops. It is significant that troops with black pauldrons are the most numerous. This abundance of black supports the notion that these are the basic stormtroopers.

Didn't know about that. :bigeyes:

So the jedis will have to learn how to kill red troopers first? :think:

Yah apparently so...hahah

clone troopers and stormtroopers are different i guess, one are clones of Jango Fett, the others are humans recruited to the Empire.

Both from different era....i need to read up more if i were to elaborate. Hahaha

sbs99 said:
Yah apparently so...hahah

clone troopers and stormtroopers are different i guess, one are clones of Jango Fett, the others are humans recruited to the Empire.

Both from different era....i need to read up more if i were to elaborate. Hahaha

All along I thought stormtroopers are droids or some machines, for they are famous for their shooting skills. Imperial guards, whoo hoo, I like that name. :heart:

togu said:
All along I thought stormtroopers are droids or some machines, for they are famous for their shooting skills. Imperial guards, whoo hoo, I like that name. :heart:

yah like in most movies in the past....the bad guys always bo-bo shooters....

like the character Han Solo, he used to be an imperial stormtrooper, but he broke the law in trying to help Chewbacca, that's why he became a smuggler and fugitive.

As with Luke Skywalker, we learn in episode 4, his ambition was to be enrolled into the Empire, to be a stormtrooper. Through his conversation with his uncle Ben.

Who is taking leave to watch STAR WARS III: REVENGE OF THE SITH? :hung:

obviousdude said:
my co is organising a staff event. booked a hall for us. :)

Damn!! :bigeyes:

Your company need any more staff? :gbounce:

obviousdude said:
this part of the co is nice, but the work and the politics is.... worse than the Dark Side of the Force.... ;)

It's OK, I don't intend to stay that long, probably quit after the show. :bsmilie:

togu said:
It's OK, I don't intend to stay that long, probably quit after the show. :bsmilie:
then u must tell me where u work, i'll quit after the show too and join you. :)

then i get to post post post, and surf surf surf all day long. :bsmilie:

tao said:
btw, not all the chains here increase price. so choose the one with a screen in the middle of orchard. ;)

obviousdude said:
btw, not all the chains here increase price. so choose the one with a screen in the middle of orchard. ;)

darn bloody obvious....wahahahahaha....i like!! haaa

Status
Not open for further replies.