The Flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Come. This thread is specially created for people that doesn't like me or like me, to put down whatever he/she/they think of me. I welcome all flames, shoots, blasts, praises, encouragement, etc... in this thread. Say whatever you want to say. All will be taken note of.

Moderators, please do not delete or close this thread. No complaints will be from me because I invited these statements. Lai ba! Come! Mai tu liao! Shoot! If you have pictures, post them here as well! :)

But before you do it, please bear in mind that after you have said whatever you wanted to say, let bygones be bygones and hope to be friends again. Whatever that is said on this thread remains in this thread.

This is the time now, people. Open your mind and start shooting. The bullets are unlimited. Lai ba. :)

No I am not the first one....!

ZC, no need to do this lar......

They will be wasting the bullets.

Anyway this will be really +1 b4 the mods/admins lock it up.

Go out shoot lar......weather damn nice sia....

Actually, what is +1 har? Never understand it leh. This can be another talk rot thread lah. It's Kopitiam what. As long as I don't complain, nobody complains, why bother too? :)

Zeckson Chow said:
Actually, what is +1 har? Never understand it leh. This can be another talk rot thread lah. It's Kopitiam what. As long as I don't complain, nobody complains, why bother too? :)

Some people love to gain number of post lor......so this +1 thingy just to make sure they get a post plus they can recall back the post they have made so they can read again.

KNIGHT ONG said:
%##^%$*&%(*^*&(& ... :complain:

Poor thing....not enough Frog Legs last night is it?

I tot Joho gave a girl to you? A very long leg somemore........still not satisfy har?

Pro Image said:
Some people love to gain number of post lor......so this +1 thingy just to make sure they get a post plus they can recall back the post they have made so they can read again.

Still very chim leh. Still don't understand... :dunno: :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:

I tot Joho gave a girl to you? A very long leg somemore........still not satisfy har?

Err... jOhO gave a girl...? Err... Sssshhh... Ha ha ha ha ha!

Pro Image said:

:confused: which girl ?? :dunno: :what: :sticktong

Zeckson Chow said:
Come. This thread is specially created for people that doesn't like me or like me, to put down whatever he/she/they think of me. I welcome all flames, shoots, blasts, praises, encouragement, etc... in this thread. Say whatever you want to say. All will be taken note of.

Moderators, please do not delete or close this thread. No complaints will be from me because I invited these statements. Lai ba! Come! Mai tu liao! Shoot! If you have pictures, post them here as well! :)

But before you do it, please bear in mind that after you have said whatever you wanted to say, let bygones be bygones and hope to be friends again. Whatever that is said on this thread remains in this thread.

This is the time now, people. Open your mind and start shooting. The bullets are unlimited. Lai ba. :)

You want to become famous or what? I think people here only flame those who they want to make famous.

I have been trying to be flamed for over a year. But no one takes any notice of me. I think I will follow your lead to start my own flame thread.

Lai lah! Mai tu lah! I am ready for you! (This sounds deceptively like a bride waiting for the groom in the first night) :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.