The first time you send your DSLR camera body for repair.

The first time you send your DSLR body for repair...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

since63

Nov 18, 2005
Would like to know the reliablity of the DSLR camera bodies. Am curious when was the first time, DSLR owners sent their camera bodies for repair, which must not be due to accident such as mishandling etc. Thank You.

since63 said:
Would like to know the reliablity of the DSLR camera bodies. Am curious when was the first time, DSLR owners sent their camera bodies for repair, which must not be due to accident such as mishandling etc. Thank You.

With in a week after I tested during the 1st week. :)

longkangman said:
With in a week after I tested during the 1st week. :)

Sorry to hear that. What happens?

I think u should ask who send his/her DSLR for cleaning. The reason is I dont think DSLR will die off in 1.5 yr time, my DSLR 300D already going to be 2 yr old and havnt go for repair yet. Y worry so much on life span of DSLR as long as u dont take continual shoot too often is ok lor. Just buy the model u can affort n enjoy.

I have used my Nikon F65 film for more than 4 yrs now. My Nikon 5700 was bought secondhand (6 mths old) and after another 1 year was still working fine. My D50 is fine after more than 8 mths. My lenses from F65 is still working well after all these years.

Never had the need to go to NSC, except for the change in the recall of battery. I am sure that Nikon is solidly built.

Status
Not open for further replies.