The First Manfrotto Camera Support Open House in Singapore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

recluse

Sep 29, 2005
fyi.

manfrotto_web.jpg

http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/manfrotto-seminar/

are we expecting price cuts for their products? hm..

I seriously doubt so..

On a lighter note, here's some of the things that we can do at the event... ;p

1) Bring along the serious brand competitors to their products (ie, Benro), and show that how overpriced their products are currently at.

2) Tell the product managers that they don't need to have such glitzy marketing events for their products, just lower the prices, and that'll do the trick.

3) Tell the visitors there that there are more products available for consideration, and not all of them are available at CP.

:bsmilie:

are we expecting price cuts for their products? hm..

Dun kno leh, maybe have to ask those who went for Lowepro Seminar held on Sunday 29 Oct.
It might be the same.

I seriously doubt so..

On a lighter note, here's some of the things that we can do at the event... ;p

1) Bring along the serious brand competitors to their products (ie, Benro), and show that how overpriced their products are currently at.

2) Tell the product managers that they don't need to have such glitzy marketing events for their products, just lower the prices, and that'll do the trick.

3) Tell the visitors there that there are more products available for consideration, and not all of them are available at CP.

:bsmilie:

or dont turn up @ all. :p

true.... tell them... the gimbal head is TOOOOO expensive liao... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
and those replicated models in thailand is way cheaper and works equally well.. :bsmilie:

got discounted prices ? sometimes i find their tripod very very heavy :sweat:

true.... tell them... the gimbal head is TOOOOO expensive liao... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
and those replicated models in thailand is way cheaper and works equally well.. :bsmilie:

I am quite keen on this Thailand product thats way cheaper
Could you pm me where to get them?
thks

I am quite keen on this Thailand product thats way cheaper
Could you pm me where to get them?
thks

parkert. Jobu design. ;)

some birders are using the black widow....

Dun kno leh, maybe have to ask those who went for Lowepro Seminar held on Sunday 29 Oct.
It might be the same.

i believe it will be the same as the Lowepro Open House.
There will be a room on the products so you can go and try try and ask questions.
Then there will be a mini seminar (dunno whether this one got free gifts given out during the seminar or not)

i believe it will be the same as the Lowepro Open House.
There will be a room on the products so you can go and try try and ask questions.
Then there will be a mini seminar (dunno whether this one got free gifts given out during the seminar or not)

lowepro give away cap n HP strap...manfrotto give...tripod head? hmmmm...mayb a cap too, gd for sunny day...:D

If I see correctly, from the advertisement, it stated as limited edition manfrotto Italia key ring.

parkert. Jobu design. ;)

some birders are using the black widow....

Guys,

Maybe u can provide me more information and i can go hunting in Bangkok. I go there quite often. at least once a month or i can get my fren in Bangkok to check it out first..

I was there every week for the last 2 - 3 months!! Got project there.. going again next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.