Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 007
yeppie,

today I went to people's park,
Canon EOS 30 only $550!!!!
but I think is "grey grey grey" market one....:(
One of the shop (1st floor, corner)
International warranty.
Really "ah beng " leh, I just asked few things, he said, "why you ask so much? We guarantee you afraid what?".
Acturally, What is "Grey market" and the different between a grey market and "not grey" one?
Is it that the warranty will valid or the product not real and not as good? How to tell if it is a grey market products?

Originally posted by 007
yeppie,

today I went to people's park,
Canon EOS 30 only $550!!!!
but I think is "grey grey grey" market one....:(
One of the shop (1st floor, corner)
International warranty.
Really "ah beng " leh, I just asked few things, he said, "why you ask so much? We guarantee you afraid what?".

too bad.......

AP again:
another thin guy, I don't know his name,
wow! He give the quote $900 for EOS 30 (body only). So, better careful oh!!!

i don't trust people's park. i don't plan to buy from ah beng shop. i shld be going for 2nd hand. price is ard $650-$700. i'll search till i can find one.

Originally posted by yeppie99

i don't trust people's park. i don't plan to buy from ah beng shop. i shld be going for 2nd hand. price is ard $650-$700. i'll search till i can find one.

$700? then why don't get a new one (body only at AP=$845 only nia) further more brand new one. 2nd hand one unless you really really check thoroughly? and I think can get at around $820. Means that you only top-up another $120 :p

Originally posted by Trevor_Tan

Acturally, What is "Grey market" and the different between a grey market and "not grey" one?
Is it that the warranty will valid or the product not real and not as good? How to tell if it is a grey market products?

I oso dun know leh. But there are some articles about "grey market" products. You can make a search.
(don't blame me har, I just roughly know, it is something like this:
a) international warranty, but the service damn bad.....and damn long if something happen
b) the quality a bit poor. buy at your own risk. If you are lucky enough, can get a babe that works well, if not, haha, lot of troubles. Unless the dealer get (heard that this kind of products also being divided into few categories) quite good products from the line?

Originally posted by 007

$700? then why don't get a new one (body only at AP=$845 only nia) further more brand new one. 2nd hand one unless you really really check thoroughly? and I think can get at around $820. Means that you only top-up another $120 :p

can consider also.....

Status
Not open for further replies.