The Festival of Fireworks cum Countdown Party 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Update : The Festival of Fireworks will not be held in December 2002. Please refer to this website for future updates. :cry:

http://www.ns-celebrations.org.sg/fireworks/firework.htm

The Festival of Fireworks cum Countdown Party 2003
The 'Festival of Fireworks' will be held on 31 December 2002 at Marina Bay, 9.30pm. The fireworks will be fired at half -hour intervals and the grand finale will be displayed at 12 midnight, signifying the start of the New Year celebrations. The 'Festival of Fireworks' will be the first of its kind in Singapore, showcasing fireworks from all over the world.

The 'Festival of Fireworks' will also have a charity element. The various Police and Civil Defence Divisions will adopt selected charity homes. They will also transport the recipients to Sentosa to participate in the Family Carnival and to watch the fireworks display.

This is an especially significant event as it is the celebration finale, an event befitting the worldwide New Year Eve's countdown. The event is also expected to attract large crowds and publicity.

The fireworks display can be viewed from various places surrounding Marina Bay. It promises to be an exciting and unforgettable experience for all.

The fireworks will start firing from approximately 9.30pm and end at 12.00am at half an hour intervals. Singaporeans and tourists alike will witness the fireworks display together with synchronized music. They can also listen to the 'Live music through their radios and receivers by tuning in to the designated radio stations.

Great day to train your firework photography skills

From 9.30pm to 12.00am at half an hour intervals...total of 6 fireworks display

Great! Count me in! Anyone else coming?

How do we go about getting "VIP" seat to ensure best spot for shooting the fireworks?

Rgds,
Jeffery

Originally posted by Jeffery
Great! Count me in! Anyone else coming?

How do we go about getting "VIP" seat to ensure best spot for shooting the fireworks?

Rgds,
Jeffery

Me too if I'm not on overseas Christmas Holidays.

Dagger.

any1 wants to pitch in and get a top floor room @ swissotel? but holiday season, sure very ex one.

Originally posted by Larry
any1 wants to pitch in and get a top floor room @ swissotel? but holiday season, sure very ex one.

I don't mind. You can count me in. Let me check on hotel to see if I'm able to get a special rate ;)

Rgds,
Jeffery

Originally posted by Jeffery
I don't mind. You can count me in. Let me check on hotel to see if I'm able to get a special rate ;)
ooooh please do.... probably have to make a early booking in order to get a good room.

Count me in too. If I am in town.

ok i start a tentative list first... just to gauge response to see if we can get enough people to book a room or make special arrangement (if possible).

- Jeffrey
- Dagger
- kongg
- bluestrike
- scanner
- zoomer (?)
- kh73
- Larry

add yourself to the list if interested... :D

Originally posted by Larry
ok i start a tentative list first... just to gauge response to see if we can get enough people to book a room or make special arrangement (if possible).

- Jeffrey
- Dagger
- kongg
- bluestrike
- scanner
- zoomer (?)
- kh73
- Larry

add yourself to the list if interested... :D

how can u missed the thread starter :D

btw, i just sneak out from ICT, so u won't see me around for the next two weeks or so :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.