The Face That Sails A Thousand Ships!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
Ana V: The Beauty Shoot

She is the FACE for international beauty campaigns for Kose, Cosme Decorte, Coreana, Clinique, Shiseido, Lux, Schwarzkopf and more...Plus she have modelled for big campaigns for clients like Nissan, Cecil McBee, Panasonic mp3, Sony Play Station 3 and more...

presenting super model Ana V

ana.jpg

Theme as follows:
- the following pictures are closeup face shots of Ana V's stunning beauty
ANAV3.jpg
ANAV2.jpg
ANAV1.jpg

Date: Mon, 9th April 2007
Time: 630pm to 930pm
Makeup: Commercial makeup stylist will be present to emulate the creative and beauty makeup according to the samples above
Lighting: Professional studio setup will be specially arranged to create the effects
Fees: $150
Max: 6 photographers

* For a limited stay in Singapore, don't miss this chance to shoot this stunning beauty!

PM or SMS me if you wanna join. :)

uppz.........

Hairstylist and make-up artist in attendance throughout the session? If so, please include me in. Thanks!

The reason why I asked is that I find the hair in this photo unkempt!

So far, for Charby's studio shoot I never have problem with messy hair issue. Even after the MUA has performed her role, ample time was given for the model to prepare herself at the beginning of every segment of the shoot so that she is at her best. :thumbsup:

Of course notwithstanding the requests of some photographers who want the model to swing their hair around. :D

So far, for Charby's studio shoot I never have problem with messy hair issue. Even after the MUA has performed her role, ample time was given for the model to prepare herself at the beginning of every segment of the shoot so that she is at her best. :thumbsup:

Of course notwithstanding the requests of some photographers who want the model to swing their hair around. :D

thanks buddy...

errr.. thot its "launched"

Status
Not open for further replies.