The Face of 2004 at Scotts SC. See them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mpenza said:
caught the grandfinals today?

would be posting pics of the finals later.

Got it, but pics not as good as yesterday's. Cannot go near the stage to use my fav lens. What a shame!

:cry:

Any pics you like best in that gallery? You may want to help me select some so that I can post up for comments. Thanx.

why not you just pick the ones you like and share? easier that way :) btw, were you sitting down at the sides today?

mpenza said:
why not you just pick the ones you like and share? easier that way :) btw, were you sitting down at the sides today?

No, I was standing on the other side, where the judges are, near to the trophies. Where were you then?

Virgo said:
No, I was standing on the other side, where the judges are, near to the trophies. Where were you then?

Wah bro, 50mm also can shoot such close ups? How close were you? No wonder some pics you could see that they are looking straight at you. ;p

2100 said:
Wah bro, 50mm also can shoot such close ups? How close were you? No wonder some pics you could see that they are looking straight at you. ;p

Yes, very close on that day! Got good close-ups, and they're sharp. Thanx to that 50mm.

However, on the finals, cannot use the 50mm cos we're being blocked by the barriers. So cannot go near the stage. :(

Virgo said:

I was standing next to the column behind the judges.

might have captured you in one of my shots ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.