The Extreme Nights Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad sia,:cry: i pay money to go in but i did not take any good shots.i forgot to charge my digi cam batt.:cry::cry:

What do u get to see for $10? my friend just came back say inside black black like clubhouse, not worth to go in to snap snap....anyone go in? any pics to share?

The Extreme Nights Singapore :thumbsup:rocks:thumbsup: the girls should be more open hehehehe:bigeyes::bigeyes:

What do u get to see for $10? my friend just came back say inside black black like clubhouse, not worth to go in to snap snap....anyone go in? any pics to share?

ya.. me went too.. came out in less than 15 min time.. so say bye bye to my $10.. anyone got schedule bo?

Can anyone who has went to these 2 exhibitions give some feedback? Worth going for photoshoot or not?...

Went there today. It was almost in complete darkness. Very photo unfriendly. They display cars but can't be seen clearly. Totally different concept from SIN. It was like a night club without any alcohol :angry::angry:. Anyway still can shoot something depends on your creativity.

Saw a big crowd of photogs surrounding something. It was the models & dancers resting area where it was moderately lit.:bsmilie: I fell ashamed to go there and shoot.:dunno:

But the dance performances were nice. Tomorrow got Thai boxing.

Went to the counter to ask what time the lights will be "on" tomorrow. They said before 12 but no performances till then. There is no fixed schedule for tomorrow yet too:thumbsd:, the reason being they are trying to squeeze in more things. There is a drifting circuit outside too.

when i was there, saw quite a number of photographers too.. but all seems so sian.. me go there intend to shoot race queens, but there seems not to be any at the time i went.. it seems like they come at a certain time onli.. so if you lucky (like some CSer i saw in the other threads posting their trophy) then can get a good catch loh.. if not, then spend $10 to see some disco light shining on ur beloved camera loh.. : P

still want to ask, anyone knows the schedule bo? :)

-B52-

Status
Not open for further replies.