Apex Circle
www.adamteo.net
ag.jpg

Originally posted by andre
wow..... Adam in action...!!!

caught red handed haha..i dun think i will ever do stuff like that leh

Originally posted by eadwine

caught red handed haha..i dun think i will ever do stuff like that leh

then u shd go out with adamgoi and bluestrike more often...the poses that do are more than what the surroundings can offer....

this was taken when we went to sentosa some time back...;)

Originally posted by dragos

then u shd go out with adamgoi and bluestrike more often...the poses that do are more than what the surroundings can offer....

this was taken when we went to sentosa some time back...;)
Hehhehee... too bad they don't join us......

how did clubsnap come about actually...we should have a history page..or something.

and how come some people got web server space...isit because they came out abit of $$$?

Originally posted by eadwine
how did clubsnap come about actually...we should have a history page..or something.

and how come some people got web server space...isit because they came out abit of $$$?

You sure you wanna hear? Come for SEED! (at least that's the only time that I'm sure to be present). I can tell you the grandfather story...starting with my 'thick-face' thread @ DC&P, HWZ forum, our first shoot @ Ubin, our first gathering...;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Har? Male and female got difference meh? How you know one? ;)
You show mi your pic and tell mi the diff mah~!

You oso say that you need a wider angle len to capture the whole "thing" so you went to get the 16-35.....

Originally posted by Bluestrike

You show mi your pic and tell mi the diff mah~!

You oso say that you need a wider angle len to capture the whole "thing" so you went to get the 16-35.....

Oh ya hor...almost forgotten :embrass: The minimum focusing distance of 28cm does help a great deal...can even tell whether the toilet bowl's been washed properly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.