Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dolph Lundgren
SYLVESTER STALLONE
Jet Lee

Universal Soldier: Regeneration
Dolph Lundgren
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Making a come back or closure?

You missed out Mickey Rourke and Bruce Willis in "The Expendables". They also tried to get JCVD and Steven Seagal but somehow couldn't.

You missed out Mickey Rourke and Bruce Willis in "The Expendables". They also tried to get JCVD and Steven Seagal but somehow couldn't.

wah, imagine they were able to.:eek:

maybe they try to follow the wind & could, aka storm rider? 10yrs later have a reunion show. during a press interview, iirc, they said if the response for the part 2 is good, they may shoot 3rd & 4th storm rider.

Looks like we won't be seeing a third and fourth then considering how crappy the second one was.

The Expendables is just an excuse to get the greatest action stars of all time for one last hurrah before they get too old to do these things. Awesome.

They'll be so much testosterone in this movie that I bet male audiences will start fights randomly.

Anyway, after Stallone and Arnie we haven't had any big action stars anymore. Sad.:bheart:

Lau Peks on a Testo-blas-to-de-past! :sweat:

this reminds me of last night's channel 5 "las vagas".

a group of old grannies insisted to be nude in the hotel's pool.:sweat::sweat:

I'm sure you weren't looking at the screen too closely, right? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
there was a part that the security head went to the tentage by the pool, where all the grannies plays poker in their birthday suit. one granny pinched his butt when he was about to leave.

his expression, priceless!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
there was a part that the security head went to the tentage by the pool, where all the grannies plays poker in their birthday suit. one granny pinched his butt when he was about to leave.

his expression, priceless!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hope you have not been hoping for an old granny to do that to you, do you? :bsmilie:

Sag already, what to see :D

They should move on to directing like Clint Eastwood:thumbsup:
Or maybe that is in the works after this show

for the expandables, all the old men are acting as cannon fodder, hence the show name. :D

either that or, they show before, and after.. therefore, the show name is mis-spelt, should be expendables.

yup, i mis spell lar, can only change in the #01 post, but cant change the title of the thread.:sweatsm:

why? JCVD cannot dohis splits anymore and SS's belly got even bigger now?

Status
Not open for further replies.