The EPL club you support?

Which EPL team do you support

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE clicks clicks

Dec 5, 2005
I believe many of us CSers here are also EPL fans, especially the guys though I am not ruling out that female CSers here may also be EPL fans.
I know there are many Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal fans in here, just kind of curious what the numbers would be like? Also to see if there are any minority which support the less popular ones.
Hope all CSers cum EPL fans contribute to the polls :)
Since The max option is only 15 , I will have to pick the ones I think will have the most followers. Anyone's favourite not listed in the poll, my apologies and are welcome to put them in words.

I like the :devil: and Wolves!

Edit:
I support Man Utd since 1990 when I started watching football. At that time Liverpool was still quite a force but I like Utd's style of play. I remembered losing the title to Leeds Utd back in 1992 and they got one guy called Eric Cantona.....but we bought him the next season and its happy days! :devil:

i m a chelsea fan for 11years and will always be one.... love the days of ruud gullit and zola !~!~!

I have been a Man U fan since they won the 1977 FA Cup ag L'pool

Throughout the late 70s and 80s I can only sigh when Man U came out short with R Atkinson around. I can only envy, admire and respect the achievements of the other Red. Dalghish/Rush and CO were damn good.

When I was about to give up supporting any EPL team then came Cantona. The rest they say is history. Of course all no Alex means no Man U today.

ONe day must go to OT and take photo. Of course when over there must also visit other famous grounds :)

I have been a Liverpool fan for 33 years....

I have never walked alone since 1986!

liverpooLLLLLLLLL for already 12 years :thumbsup:

West Ham United since they won the FA cup 2-0 in 1975. favourite player Bobby Moore, Trevor Brooking and Mervyn Day.

ONe day must go to OT and take photo. Of course when over there must also visit other famous grounds :)

Yeah man, its my wish list too, then head over to anfield and spit there lol. Hope to visit the ground before Liverpool become Al Sherikpool and have a camel racing track around their new stadium. :bsmilie: I think many SG Liverpool fans will like to visit it before its gone.

I like to visit Craven Cottage too!

Status
Not open for further replies.