The energy of passion :the photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
DSC_8527r.jpg

" the photographer that is after the energy of passion seeking for the light that he is always searching for . "

I love this photo alot and would sincerely like to use this opportunity to dedicated my favourite photo to all aspiring photographers like me and to my friends here .

Sorry if my england is not up to your standard . I am not someone that is good with my words thats why i am love photography because it give me a new channel to express my emotion and thoughts .
For me , my passion for photography is just like the energy from the sun ... it is a never dying and it will always be the strongest source of energy in my life . Life is full of up and down and i know that the light that i am seeking is a never dying form of energy ....

ALWAYS !​

good concept and picture. But dunno if it's just me, the left hand seems unproportionately large.

Nice siluet Bro!! :thumbsup:

wah.. look like Mordor from LOTR.. :thumbsup:

He's holding a camera, rite? :think:

Hobbesyeo said:
wah.. look like Mordor from LOTR.. :thumbsup:

He's holding a camera, rite? :think:
yes he is holding a camera , guess what lens ;) shouldnt be that hard to guess . Keep the comments coming in

He is holding a Canon 1Ds with a Sigma 15-30mm lens. Am I right? :D

:thumbsup: loved the concept!

fish47 said:
He is holding a Canon 1Ds with a Sigma 15-30mm lens. Am I right? :D
:eek: omg ! how did u know its a 1ds ? lens wise i think should be 12-24 sigma

beetlejuice said:
I first though was: "WOW"

Lovin it bro, lovin it.... :lovegrin:
thanks for the " WOW " thanks :)

Hey thanks for the inspiration! Yea the short little statement does make a great impact on the hearts of aspiring photog like me! Dun worry my england as powderful as yours! no wori other catch no ball !!!! :bsmilie:

Love the picture a lot... simple yet deep in meaning.... u r rite, photography can be a very powerful communication tool

moriahphotos said:
think you can watermark the statement onto the pic? It may sell well as an inspiration art piece.... just a thought...
thanks ! sometimes when i am down i look at this pic and told myself i cannot give up . Oh ya theres a small watermark below , dont really want my watermark to overpower the whole picture ... its alright if other people might want to leech and claim to be theirs rather then my watermark is big and obstruct people who will to appricate my photo , my name is not really important here whats important is i hope to let people understand the love from a photographer eyes :)

You just remind me about myself. My english is worst than you. Then is why photography id my LOVE.
Good concept.

nicholas68 said:
You just remind me about myself. My english is worst than you. Then is why photography id my LOVE.
Good concept.
thank you :)

I recognise his side profile to belong to a friend of mine. :D But didn't know he got a 12-24mm sigma. Only know he has a 15-30mm sigma :D

fish47 said:
I recognise his side profile to belong to a friend of mine. :D But didn't know he got a 12-24mm sigma. Only know he has a 15-30mm sigma :D
ya should be " him " la ;) but not really sure abt that lens but looking at the curve of the big front element should be the 12-24 if i am not wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.