The End of Western Civilization

Sion

Riots and lootings have spread from London to other parts of UK.

There are fears that they may be such copycat attacks in Europe and US as some countries are facing deep-seated financial malaise.

In Chinese astrology the fire dragon head has moved to the west leaving its wet tail in our part of the world. Hence they have the burning and explosions while we enjoy peaceful wet weather.

When the West goes down the East will rise from the rubbles, ashes and destruction of the west like a phoenix dominating the world as super powers.

Singapore will be a strong economic powerhouse. Our gunboats will sail to weakened countries such as Denmark, Portugal and Belgium etc and annex them as colonies.

History will repeat itself while the power moves from West to East. The future is in Asia. And Singapore will have a seat and a voice in UN security council. Who knows one of our ex-leaders will ascend as UN head?

The future is in our hands!

Last edited:
Have you been reading too many novels?

If all of these are going to happen, will we see it in our lives? Or is it going to happen very soon in just only a few centuries later? Or many a few thousand years later?

Have you been reading too many novels?

If all of these are going to happen, will we see it in our lives? Or is it going to happen very soon in just only a few centuries later? Or many a few thousand years later?

Please do not underestimate your ability to live long long.

If we don't abuse our bodies for all the pleasures we'll add 50 years to our lives.

Medical science will add further 50 years.

Tonic, herbs and meditation will add another 50 years.

:bsmilie:

If we don't abuse our bodies for all the pleasures we'll add 50 years to our lives.

That is barely long enuff, we need eternal life, cloning, or organs replacement, an extra century is not much at all.

u seriouly hope for all that ?

both groups of people that u like n dilike will live the same.
150 yrs/ voting every 5 years . u really want that ?

u seriouly hope for all that ?

both groups of people that u like n dilike will live the same.
150 yrs/ voting every 5 years . u really want that ?

If u live that long, u are going to be wiser and stop disliking anyone else. If you cannot be wiser, it doesnt matter if you live to 30 or 60 at all.

Voting takes 5 mins in my case, I am the only one in my queue when I am voting, but having a meal takes half an hour minimum. I dun even mind voting yearly. It is afterall, 5 minutes only.

So how uncle sion? No hope of migrating now. When u coming back? :bsmilie: go lim kopi.

That is barely long enuff, we need eternal life, cloning, or organs replacement, an extra century is not much at all.

If you can live that long and a woman can normally live for 80 years then how many wives you'll have for your century old life?

And also you can tahan or not when you reach 200 years old? :bsmilie:

Sion said:
I'll return to Singapore to live the last 50 years of my life. :bsmilie:

Wahhhh I have to wait very long for a cup of kopi Liao. :bsmilie:

if u don't abuse ur body,
what fun is living long long? :)

it must be a sign then, that we still have AAA rating while some peepur have lost it? :bsmilie:

Singlish shall be the new lingua franca :thumbsup:

hor?

it must be a sign then, that we still have AAA rating while some peepur have lost it? :bsmilie:

Singlish shall be the new lingua franca :thumbsup:

hor?

And wherever we go, be it Paris, London, Stockholm, Venice, Florence etc. most restaurants will serve Char Kway Tiao as good as we get from Tiong Bharu stalls.

Perhaps with Teh Tarik too?

20060909_penang4.jpg

And wherever we go, be it Paris, London, Stockholm, Venice, Florence etc. most restaurants will serve Char Kway Tiao as good as we get from Tiong Bharu stalls.

Perhaps with Teh Tarik too?

20060909_penang4.jpg

... pax britannica... pax americana.... PAX SINGAPURA

SGD also become global currency.

and Sion will ascend as Supreme Leader?

but i think have to wait for China and India become Superpower first.

after that then is Singapore's turn :bsmilie:

Acting Minister Kee Chiu said that no countries the size of Singapore have lasted more than 100 years thus we need to be CHEAPER, BETTER, FASTER in order not to end up with the same fate that Lanfang Republic did.

Riots and lootings have spread from London to other parts of UK.
Singapore will be a strong economic powerhouse.

We are nothing.
Everyday is a struggle to survive. We got no oil and no natural resources.
Really only a small island. Don't talk too loud or too much. Know our lowly place in the world and shaddup!