The End draws near

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerd

Oct 25, 2002
Singapore
The-End.jpg

Any comments are appreciated

1. took me a while to see that it was a mosquito coil. maybe you need to change to a higher angle to show more of the coil and include smoke
2. the light shining on canvas is nice, looks like dawn light. but aren't mosquito coils usually used more at night. :dunno: so some mismatch here
3. coil doesn't seem to be at the end, that length should last you half a night from my experience :bsmilie: so your title seems out of place.

Heh, thanks for your constructive comments. :)

1. Point regarding the higher angle noted.

2. It actually isn't a canvas, the coil is inside a SAF Mazda minibus. Lol! It is night time, just that the light from the longball court is spilling in (20 plus 1000 watt lights are a BIG source of light pollution.

3. Actually, from burning 3 or so coils, what's left is around 1/4. Though I got to agree that it isn't really near the end yet. This is a 20 second exposure, so any smoke effect would be lost. :(

Thanks for your comments once again! :embrass:

Nerd said:
Heh, thanks for your constructive comments. :)

1. Point regarding the higher angle noted.

2. It actually isn't a canvas, the coil is inside a SAF Mazda minibus. Lol! It is night time, just that the light from the longball court is spilling in (20 plus 1000 watt lights are a BIG source of light pollution.

3. Actually, from burning 3 or so coils, what's left is around 1/4. Though I got to agree that it isn't really near the end yet. This is a 20 second exposure, so any smoke effect would be lost. :(

Thanks for your comments once again! :embrass:

maybe instead of mosquito coil you could use a rifle or bayonet, more interesting objects to look at, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.