Its a pretty average *snapshot* if you are dig-digging for comments ;p
Number of things that can be improved:-
1. Overall sharpness - doesn't seem to be 100% in focus at any point in the pic.
2. Dynamic range (the diff. between the brightest and darkest spot) is too big.
3. The big bright sky overpowers the boulders/stream and in this kind of pic, it is the boulders/stream that you want to highlight.
How to improve:-
1. Sharpness - put your cam on a tripod and use a smaller aperture to give you decent Depth of Field.
2. To reduce the dynamic range, use a graduated Neutral Density (ND) Filter to darken the sky bits.
3. Show more of the boulder/stream, thereby cutting down on the big/bright sky (couple with a ND filter) to have a point of interest.
The enclosed URL shows what can be achieved with sky, stream and trees - Example - altho its part of a larger story about how a Canon EOS1v was dropped into the stream.