The Embrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR,

Nice capture although I feel that some of the impact of the shot is lost with the B/W. Perhaps if you have taken the picture from a different angle like say from bottom up rather than top down...that may have projected more light on the bottom and left the ambient light on top to "crown" the statues.

Am I making sense... ;p ;p

MD

;) Yes you are..(making sense)

I'll try lying flat on the floor the next time..or will get the shopkeeper to move "them" higher - hopefully "they" are not sold yet

Doh!!

It was taken in a shop..hahahaha... :confused:

I thought you took it at some temple or something...next time go buy the statue then you can take all the shots you want to get that perfect picture!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

MD

i thought the bw actually drew attention to the textures and provided mood. there's really no need to see what colour the statues are. i agree the angle could be improved slightly... tho i'm not sure how. i think from the bottom would be good. not a bad shot the way it is too. :)

thanks Flame - yes, I think the pic looks better in B/W . The brass colour of the original statue was kinda dull - so had no choice but to go B/W.

MD - yes, love the statue but a little too pricey ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.