The Elusive Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantasia

Nov 9, 2003
The North
Visit site
6781the_lock2.jpg

A lock...hidden beneath a window shade with the sun shining from behind. :)

There's no need to explain what it is or how you shot it, unless someone asks. It's better to have people guessing in this gallery.

It's a nice idea there, but a little messy for me. Too many lines criss-crossing. Think it might be better if you staged the lock without the iron bars behind.

foxtwo said:
There's no need to explain what it is or how you shot it, unless someone asks. It's better to have people guessing in this gallery.

It's a nice idea there, but a little messy for me. Too many lines criss-crossing. Think it might be better if you staged the lock without the iron bars behind.

Thanks for the comment foxtwo! Yep agree that maybe could've simplified the bkground abit...tho couldn't do without the two iron bars tho..they're part of the window grills that the lock is permanently attached to. :)

nice concept and execution, apt titling ... think it a pretty nice shot :)

i was thinking a wire hook maybe to dangle the lock. A bit of work I suppose, just to make it a little cleaner.

Still a nice shot. More to come? ;)

foxtwo said:
i was thinking a wire hook maybe to dangle the lock. A bit of work I suppose, just to make it a little cleaner.

Still a nice shot. More to come? ;)

:) Thanks! One more right here .

Bout dangling the wire...haha guess its a little too much work...but yeah, a cleaner background would be nice i guess. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.