The eerie camp in Tekong

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
forgot wat it used to call...camp2 or something like tat. u need to take tonner to go in one...last time i was in sispec Pasir Lebar and was the 1st batch to move to that camp (renovated around 2000). anyone knows its name?

want to hear if anyone has strange encounter there. cuz tat time i've a strong feeling tat i almost saw something in one of the toilet while i was washing my face.

Last edited:
forgot wat it used to call...camp2 or something like tat. u need to take tunnel to go in one...last time i was in sispec Pasir Lebar and was the 1st batch to move to that camp (renovated around 2000). anyone knows its name?

want to hear if anyone has strange encounter there. cuz tat time i've a strong feeling tat i almost saw something in one of the toilet while i was washing my face.
tonner or tunnel?

forgot wat it used to call...camp2 or something like tat. u need to take tonner to go in one...last time i was in sispec Pasir Lebar and was the 1st batch to move to that camp (renovated around 2000). anyone knows its name?

Just to confirm which camp u talking about the furthest in is camp 2 (single storey) follow by camp 3 (6 storey building) both need tonner to access. Then u got camp 1 (single storey) and the one nearest the jetty is the new camp used by recruits nowadays.

Was in Camp 3 in yr '95 then went back for 3days '96, so not sure abt reno.

:think:

Just to confirm which camp u talking about the furthest in is camp 2 (single storey) follow by camp 3 (6 storey building) both need tonner to access. Then u got camp 1 (single storey) and the one nearest the jetty is the new camp used by recruits nowadays.

Was in Camp 3 in yr '95 then went back for 3days '96, so not sure abt reno.

:think:

hmmm....think is camp 3 then....there have a few multi storey blocks. should be 6th storey. the toilet i went is at 6th storey...too bad i forgot which block. but i can remember its location if there's a layout of the camp lol.

Last edited:
btw, is it common to have so many priests from different religions (around 4 or 5) to bless the area?

think the old sispec scarry cause .. when got no intake ......all the insects and cobb webz start to build up.....

rocky hill camp?

was there in 1977/78 for bmt. amongst members here, i maybe the earliest.

Do you mean the block at 1.400458,104.049077 these coordinates?

You can enter them into the google maps bar and a point will appear.

btw, is it common to have so many priests from different religions (around 4 or 5) to bless the area?

hey.. You saw alot of priests from different religions blessing the area?

Well.. My BMT was in that camp on the sixth floor... Back then (in 1999), we still sleep in double decker beds... Here are some encounters of mine during my stay there...

1) At the front of the bunk, there is this talisman in some weird writings pasted high up on the wall.. I dont understand the language written though...

2) since the bed was double decker, i was the one sleeping above my buddy... One night just after Chinese New Year, i woke up because my bed was shaking (quite vigorously).. As the usual tired recruit and because it was like quite subconscious, I thought it was a dream.. After a few seconds, the shaking stop and i just continue to sleep... Later in the morning, i asked my buddy whether he felt any shaking... He said never... Later, we found out that he actually brought Bah Kwa into camp... remember what people said about Tekong being a Muslim island and no pork is supposed to be brought onto the island? Wonder whether the shaking was really due to the Bah Kwa...

3) As i was always one of the earliest to wake up in the morning... I was always alone when brushing my teeth in the toilet... One morning, i woke up and was on my way to the toilet, this guy walked past me all the way to the end of the corridor where the other platoon's bunk was... I thought he was from that platoon so i didnt think about it... But then, why did he come and use our toilet when they have their own at the other end?

4) There were stories that numerous recruits jumped off the building throughout the course of history... Somemore, it's sixth floor... Maybe they were the cause of all these sightings?

having said that, people said that we are not supposed to have night training on Thursday nights in Tekong.. Well, we had our ambush mission on a Thursday night... Imagine all alone in the forest waiting for hours to ambush the enemies on a Thursday night when you know that the spirits are the "most powerful" that night... But, luckily nothing happened...

2) since the bed was double decker, i was the one sleeping above my buddy... One night just after Chinese New Year, i woke up because my bed was shaking (quite vigorously).. As the usual tired recruit and because it was like quite subconscious, I thought it was a dream.. After a few seconds, the shaking stop and i just continue to sleep... Later in the morning, i asked my buddy whether he felt any shaking... He said never... Later, we found out that he actually brought Bah Kwa into camp... remember what people said about Tekong being a Muslim island and no pork is supposed to be brought onto the island? Wonder whether the shaking was really due to the Bah Kwa...

Thru a miscommunication, I brought pork sausage to Brunei (Lakuin Camp) and similar thing happen. Cupboard door open and close in the middle of the night, as witness by my fren sleeping next to me. He was wondering why i was opening the cupboard in the middle of the night, but he realised i was sleeping in the bed, and cupboard was locked.

Thru a miscommunication, I brought pork sausage to Brunei (Lakuin Camp) and similar thing happen. Cupboard door open and close in the middle of the night, as witness by my fren sleeping next to me. He was wondering why i was opening the cupboard in the middle of the night, but he realised i was sleeping in the bed, and cupboard was locked.

Wow, And we know that Brunei is a Muslim country too... Looks like all these "restrictions about bringing pork" actually have some basis...

Yeah, and speaking abt Ba Kwa, my BMT bunk mate brought Ba Kwa when he booked in. He kana pneumonia and was sick for 5 days. End up out of course.

hey.. You saw alot of priests from different religions blessing the area?

Well.. My BMT was in that camp on the sixth floor... Back then (in 1999), we still sleep in double decker beds... Here are some encounters of mine during my stay there...

1) At the front of the bunk, there is this talisman in some weird writings pasted high up on the wall.. I dont understand the language written though...

3) As i was always one of the earliest to wake up in the morning... I was always alone when brushing my teeth in the toilet... One morning, i woke up and was on my way to the toilet, this guy walked past me all the way to the end of the corridor where the other platoon's bunk was... I thought he was from that platoon so i didnt think about it... But then, why did he come and use our toilet when they have their own at the other end?

4) There were stories that numerous recruits jumped off the building throughout the course of history... Somemore, it's sixth floor... Maybe they were the cause of all these sightings?

having said that, people said that we are not supposed to have night training on Thursday nights in Tekong.. Well, we had our ambush mission on a Thursday night... Imagine all alone in the forest waiting for hours to ambush the enemies on a Thursday night when you know that the spirits are the "most powerful" that night... But, luckily nothing happened...

My intake was in July'95 for BMT that time n it streches into the Month of the hungury Ghost Festival. That time I was in Foxtrot on the 3rd fl, Jaguar on the 4th fl Gryphon on the 5th n Hawk on the 6th.

At that time Gryphon n Hawk were obese coy. Remember a sad case,

On our second weekend was our parents visiting day on Sunday, a guy from the Hawk Coy decided to leap off the 6th storey to end his life maybe he cant tahan the training. Those who saw it were all sent of for physcatrist treatment. Those standing along the corridor were also being called for treatment.

Why those standing along corridor? As we all know while waiting for our parents to come some will stand eagerly along the corridor there to wait for our names to be called by the ppl in Coy HQ.

From then on Hawk Coy almost every nite have canteen break while we onli towards end of BMT then have! Their training is like no training compared to us!:sweat:

Sometimes in the middle of the nite i will wake up to use the toilet which was always chop chop one as i can hear the sound of knock metal railings as toilet was near staircase.

We also use to hear from the ppl at Jaguar Coy every morning during area cleaning while sweeping the corridor they always find strands long long hairs! We were thinking we all are recruits our hair is so short that we cant even pull our hair then where did the hair come from?:think:

At my time also no training on thurs nite not only that but every nite except one thur nite we had training in the shed where our PS show us some nite movement etc.... all also chop chop abt 45mins all settle liao!:sweatsm:

Do you mean the block at 1.400458,104.049077 these coordinates?

You can enter them into the google maps bar and a point will appear.

OMG!! Yes...it's the block! when u facing the block in front, the toilet at your left on the 6th floor..was the one i almost saw something. wats actually happen in this block? don't tell me this the block whom the guy jumped off...

Last edited:
OMG!! Yes...it's the block! when u facing the block in front, the toilet at your left on the 6th floor..was the one i almost saw something. wats actually happen in this block? don't tell me this the block whom the guy jumped off...

That was the SISPEC block in 2002-2004. I think SISPEC moved to Pasir Leba in late 2004 or early 2005.

How do you ALMOST saw something? You have a premonition that you will see something but didnt?:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.