The Devil Reborn: Milena!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Another great job by modelinn as usual & another superb model.

I joined the morning session, lights r good too & probably the only bottleneck is my limited skill & imagination.

I took too many shots this round & it'll probably take quite some time to finish my processing, but I'll post some first and continue adding and subtracting subsequently.

I'll start with her first attire, where she positively looks like a DEVIL reborn:

69718952.jpg

69718963.jpg

69718967.jpg

69718969.jpg

so you made the same mistake as me yesterday by incorrectly doing the direct linking to the pbase images :)

69718968.jpg

69718965.jpg

69718955.jpg

Will continue to process & post more pics, think shd be removing some of the above along the way otherwise I will end up posting way to many pics in this thread..

so you made the same mistake as me yesterday by incorrectly doing the direct linking to the pbase images :)

Any problem? Mind to share how to resolve the problem?

wow...

The morning session looks way cooler than afternoon one...

Thanks!

Have enabled the direct link b4 but tried many times still can't get it right.. until I realised that I have to add the .jpg extension behind the link.. . :confused:

The linking of images from pbase seems to be more complicated than photobucket :sweat: , previously I'll only need to copy the link & paste, not even need to click on the insert image icon.

69718969.jpg

Like this one man!! Cool! ;p

69718965.jpg

This is good. Very natural.

wah pro & his prime strike again :)

Thanks for all the comments. :)

A few more pics to add for the day:

69751391.jpg

69752426.jpg

69751398.jpg

Wow :bigeyes:

Maybe it's due to the sunlight..? & everyone is more energetic in the morning maybe ;)

wow...

The morning session looks way cooler than afternoon one...

Thanks ivan!

As shown to u there, have taken a number of similar shots, but prefer this one slightly more..

Like this one man!! Cool! ;p

Thanks! Glad u like that one.

Same pick as Ivan. I think it's the most flattering of all you posted.

Thanks leejay, will post some more "natural one" when I hv finish processing the rest..

This is good. Very natural.

69752426.jpg

This one I like its composition. Started to take note of your photos after the Peggy series at Sentosa. Like the colours of your PP. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.