The Definitive Guide to Post-Printing?

Rex Wei

Mar 31, 2017
Singapore
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and would've posted this in the Commercial section. Currently, I do my own printing in an Epson P800, but I am looking for a definitive list of framing/mounting experts in the Central area.

Does anyone happen to know who they go to for this? I have some basic knowledge about mounting, but it has become too time consuming to do this so I am going to outsource it.

Thanks!

Welcome,
The right keywords yielded this:

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=...qHuwTU8bLoCg#q=picture+framers+in+singapore&*

Although these are more IT savvy businesses that advertise online there are numerous shops that don't advertise are one man show. Many are old and most do not want their sons to follow in their footsteps.They are located all over especially where rental is affordable like HDB shop houses or old buildings.You really have to do some legwork, try Bras basah complex next to national library too.Most shops are minority ethnic owned so you may need to try their services and gauge their quality/service and prices.

Excellent! I happen to work at Waterloo Center, so it's just across the street. Thanks for your advice!

Excellent! I happen to work at Waterloo Center, so it's just across the street. Thanks for your advice!

Are you new to the area? Isn't Merlin at Waterloo Centre too? Recall walking past :)

Last edited: