The Day After Tomorrow - Weather gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisiang

Oct 3, 2004
Ho Chi Minh City
www.swog.sg
With the recent cold wave sweeping Europe and now even Thailand is getting the chill, what happened to global warming man? :dunno:

Within our life time will we experience another mini ice age? :sweat:

I remember when I was a kid, rainy season in Singapore means 2 weeks of non stop rain and we had to wear slippers to school and put our school shoes in plastic bag only to wear it in school.

These days our rainy season like no effect

I remember when I was a kid, rainy season in Singapore means 2 weeks of non stop rain and we had to wear slippers to school and put our school shoes in plastic bag only to wear it in school.

that was pretty recent right? bout few years back?

Just checking if there are any articles stating that BKK went down below 20 degress recently?

With the recent cold wave sweeping Europe and now even Thailand is getting the chill, what happened to global warming man? :dunno:

Within our life time will we experience another mini ice age? :sweat:

These days our rainy season like no effect

I have been skeptical of the Global warming for a long time. It's something more man made then Al Gore would let on in my view. Notice how once the Presidential election is over..he also went quiet. And a lot of the fuss came about from findings he gets from IPCC or scientist he employs.

Global warming or cooling is something that will happen to the earth naturally. Whether which will come next it is still hard to say. IPCC and Al said last year was the hottest and cited extensive ice melting yes?

Well it is slowly and quietly coming to light abeit resistance and embarrassment, here are some interesting read for those who are concern about global warming.How much you want to believe or take away from it is really up to each and everyone.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ipcc-scientists-caught-producing-false-data-to-push-global-warming.html

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/983843

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/263703

It said that 2008 was one of the coldest in recent history. Could that be why you see more lower temps of late? I can't find the article which I read just a few days ago..in fact some scientists are saying there could be a global cooling. hehe ...

Last edited:
cool is good, den can put on cool looking jackets & not break a sweat. :cool: those serving NS will love this kinda weather too.

too cold your didi will have a turtle neck!

Or A stack of 20 cent coins!:devil::sweatsm:

no la, i will nose bleed 1st. :bsmilie: u got such a scarf for urs arh? :think:

maybe S'pore temperature like 15-21 degrees during the coldest months ok lar. shiok mah, but i wun eat hot food alfresco lah, waiter put food on table become cold dish liao. :bsmilie:

no la, i will nose bleed 1st. :bsmilie: u got such a scarf for urs arh? :think:

maybe S'pore temperature like 15-21 degrees during the coldest months ok lar. shiok mah, but i wun eat hot food alfresco lah, waiter put food on table become cold dish liao. :bsmilie:

Good for Japanese sashimi mah heheh

too cold your didi will have a turtle neck!

Or A stack of 20 cent coins!:sweatsm::devil::sweatsm:

cool is good, den can put on cool looking jackets & not break a sweat. :cool: those serving NS will love this kinda weather too.

too cold no more beach bikini XMM shoot liao. :cry:

i preferred the windy weather recently...don't have to on fan, save electricity bills some more. nice weather.

too cold no more beach bikini XMM shoot liao. :cry:

shoot winter wear loh. mollers in lux jackets + ankle high boots can be sexy without showing too much skin!! :lovegrin:

I have been skeptical of the Global warming for a long time.

the trouble with this is, opinion within the scientific community itself is split down the line. on one hand, you have people who go stark raving mad about the world being warm and what not, and on the other hand you have another group of people who go that this is a normal temperature cycling phenomena, and we shouldn't get our panties knotted up in a bunch over something like that.

and as much as you think that Al Gore is pulling a "something from nothing" argument, I do agree with one of his rhetoric. and that is "Pascal's Wager", in which it assumes that SHOULD global warming be really true, the efforts taken to clean the world up will ultimately safe our lives and our livelihood. if it turns out that global warming isn't true, and that it was all a bunch of hogwash, who stands to benefit? the companies who came up with the ideas of being green and what not, and the end user in the end. because even if it turns out to be a farce, we end up cleaning our own place up anyway.

it's sorta like making your bed in the morning before going to work. you do it because you think it's neat, or because you've been bugged to do it by the missus. but ultimately, a neater bed does present a neater bedroom/environment, and ultimately a more positive psychological impression on yourself at the end of the weary day. win/win situation for both parties (assuming you got pressured by the missus that is).

u regular XMM shoot de meh? :sweatsm:

what talking you... I have always hated XMM shoot and the likes.....I mean if the day the cold stop XMM from wearing bikinis to shoot at the beach ...I would be alot more happier for it. Never like to see CMI xmm pretending to be models. *roll eyes*

what talking you... I have always hated XMM shoot and the likes.....I mean if the day the cold stop XMM from wearing bikinis to shoot at the beach ...I would be alot more happier for it. Never like to see CMI xmm pretending to be models. *roll eyes*

maybe they'll have bikinis under their woolly jackets & flesh them for a quick shoot? :bsmilie: why u bother so much, wad others wear? u frequent beaches so much ah? u can choose to look away de mah.

or did they throw themselves at u? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.