The Curvy Naked Body of My First ‘Wife’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
I intended this to be an abstract which was inspired by our fellow member spacepet from his thread).

Orientation_1_0116.jpg

No post-processing done, only direct conversion from RAW using Capture One Pro.

I’d love to hear your views in any every aspect especially what you think about other orientations (click here to see all 4 orientations).

Thank You.

i really like it colour =)look nice to me=)

i really love the nice tone, very warm. u really have an eye for curves. i think this photo can be a good subject for album covers for guitarists. i noticed also the mood you set here... very consistent with your thread titile... very sexy indeed.:thumbsup:

Nice color tone :) Perhaps you can add some captions at the dark empty space at the bottom if your pic.

Thank you guys for your comments.:sweat:

I'll take note of the 'Album Cover' and a 'caption'.:think:

Did anyone notice some sort of an Optical Illusion in the picture?
Hint: Try to switch the foreground and the background.

Orientation #3 would be more prominent.

interesting, just wondering if the guitar is meant to be exposed or no? its like in between in the grey area..haha

good curves and backlighting for the mood

Not sure about orientations. I think it would help if the surface structure of the background (wallpaper?) was out of focus. It distracts from the smooth finish and clean contours of the guitar.

interesting, just wondering if the guitar is meant to be exposed or no? its like in between in the grey area..haha

good curves and backlighting for the mood

PS. :) My image(s) were aimed (not corrected for Mac Monitor) to be viewed on a PC monitor usually with a gamma of 2.2. You may see the strings and bridge faintly on a Mac monitor with a gamma of 1.8. In other words, It is correct to see the face of the guitar as complete black and not otherwise. Thanks for highlighting and your comments. :)

just a newbie point of view, the subject could be taken further down a little. making use of the er (thirds system? i dont really know the name, sorry!)

but when i first looked at it, it made me :eek: . First impression are always very impt yeah!

just a newbie point of view, the subject could be taken further down a little. making use of the er (thirds system? i dont really know the name, sorry!)

but when i first looked at it, it made me :eek: . First impression are always very impt yeah!

You mean Rule of Thirds? like this?

Orientation_3_0116.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.