The CS Bowlers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh
sibeh itchy
but dont dare play
too lousy. hahaha

1. Denosha (Star Bowl - HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok, RH Hook)
2. ToGu (Star Bowl - HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok, HF Spin)
3. frostyIntrepid (Cathay Bowl @ SAFRA Yishun, RH Hook)
4. Zaren (SICC - 13 wonders, Straight ball!)
5. synapseman (still searching for home ground, RH Hook, Cuda 2000, Blue Dot.)
6. Bluestrike (Mt Faber SAFRA, spin)
7. Kegler (a few places, RH Hook)
8. Goondoo (home ground became K-box, occasionally played in Cathay Bowl @ SAFRA Yishun when friends are free, RH Hook)
9. Sharpion (Changi Beach Club @ RH Hook)
10.Saratok (Any places also can bowl)
11. tltan (Safra Yishun or Grassroot Club YCK, RH hook?trying lah, plastic ball somemore. haha)
12. philliptan (Grassroots Club @ YCK, RH slight hook ie. RH hook but ball is center weighted so hook slightly only)

I notice some people are kinda particular about how much their ball hooks... its the same as for photographers... people with 1dsmk2/d2x may not be a good photographer if they can't control the beast on their hand well...

Its the same for bowling... even if ur ball skid 39board and hook 39board but if you can't get the ball to the pocket you want...its pointless.... haha

Strike = ball speed + rotation + angle of entry + ball mass + revolution

Cheers!

Wow so many bowler and I find the thread so late;)

1. Denosha (Star Bowl - HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok, RH Hook)
2. ToGu (Star Bowl - HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok, HF Spin)
3. frostyIntrepid (Cathay Bowl @ SAFRA Yishun, RH Hook)
4. Zaren (SICC - 13 wonders, Straight ball!)
5. synapseman (still searching for home ground, RH Hook, Cuda 2000, Blue Dot.)
6. Bluestrike (Mt Faber SAFRA, spin)
7. Kegler (a few places, RH Hook)
8. Goondoo (home ground became K-box, occasionally played in Cathay Bowl @ SAFRA Yishun when friends are free, RH Hook)
9. Sharpion (Changi Beach Club @ RH Hook)
10.Saratok (Any places also can bowl)
11. tltan (Safra Yishun or Grassroot Club YCK, RH hook?trying lah, plastic ball somemore. haha)
12. philliptan (Grassroots Club @ YCK, RH slight hook ie. RH hook but ball is center weighted so hook slightly only)
13. Singscott (Anywhere in SG, RH hook storker, The Rock and ebonite plastic

I notice some people are kinda particular about how much their ball hooks... its the same as for photographers... people with 1dsmk2/d2x may not be a good photographer if they can't control the beast on their hand well...

Its the same for bowling... even if ur ball skid 39board and hook 39board but if you can't get the ball to the pocket you want...its pointless.... haha

Strike = ball speed + rotation + angle of entry + ball mass + revolution

Cheers!

Wow so pro. I just see can strike, if can not I change and change and change my lines.

Probably its my fault that you didnt catch my point... its ok :)

cheers!

I got your point la friend;) You say patents nice but may not able to strike right. I say you so pro to able to think so much. I can not think more I think more I think wrong.:)

New, synthetic lane, oil in a christmas tree patents three quarters way then beffer in the last quarters;)

Wah. /me thinks singscott is another pro. How do you find out the oiling pattern? I only just throw the ball, see what happens and adjust from there. Dunno anything about what oil pattern, etc. Hur hur.

Bowl more and get used to it? Hur hur. I think quite normal bah. Esp if you've just started out.

Bowl more and get used to it? Hur hur. I think quite normal bah. Esp if you've just started out.

wats a good beginner's ball? hehe...

btw those curvy shooting any ball also can?

i'm thinking of using maybe 8-9 then drill a size fit my fingers.. dun wanna wear my energy...

wats a good beginner's ball? hehe...

btw those curvy shooting any ball also can?

i'm thinking of using maybe 8-9 then drill a size fit my fingers.. dun wanna wear my energy...

8-9Ibs? Too light Bro. Use at least 13 or best 14 or 15. Otherwise, no impact man. =)

You should have gotten a package of a ball and shoe plus ball bag kind instead of buying separate. A plastic ball will do good for now with fingertip drill for hook ball. Then after that, upgrade to a reactive ball for better hook potential and use the plastic training ball as spare ball to hit the corner pins. =)

Good luck !

Regards,
tltan

8-9Ibs? Too light Bro. Use at least 13 or best 14 or 15. Otherwise, no impact man. =)

You should have gotten a package of a ball and shoe plus ball bag kind instead of buying separate. A plastic ball will do good for now with fingertip drill for hook ball. Then after that, upgrade to a reactive ball for better hook potential and use the plastic training ball as spare ball to hit the corner pins. =)

Good luck !

Regards,
tltan

just playing for fun last night... i use 10-11 already felt heavy, the 8-9 hole too small...

13-15, think i need to go gym 1st...

Status
Not open for further replies.