The Complete Guide To Buying & Selling Used Photographic Equipment In S'Pore 2nd Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarii

Oct 20, 2005
Bt. Timah
Hi everyone! THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO BUYING & SELLING USED PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT IN SINGAPORE (2nd Edition) has been completed and is now ready for distribution.

This first of its kind guide is written for photography enthusiasts who've heard about the great deals available on the resale market, but are apprehensive about making purchases as they do not know what to look out for and are afraid of being short-changed. This guide is for you!

GUIDE-COVER-ver2_WEB.jpg

Topics covered include:
+ Where Do I Go? - Places to shop for used Equipment
+ How To Spot Problematic Equipment – Common problems and how to identify them
+ Tips for Negotiating/Buying – Solid advice to heed when making the transaction. Step-by-step tips to help you conclude a hassle free purchase.
+ How much should I pay – Evaluating Used Equipment So You Don't Overpay
+ Stolen Goods – Protecting Your Rights
+ Mass Orders - Spotting Good Deals as well as potential scams.
+ Selling Used Photographic Equipment – Tried and Tested tips & strategies for quick, profitable sales. Minimum hassle, maximum gain!

The guide is written in plain, easy to understand English and contains all the necessary information you need to know to make an informed choice. It is distributed in pdf format at an email friendly size of just 2.5 MB.

Where relevant, I've also included information on the common misconceptions that are circulating around regarding warranties and other issues you should be aware of.

2nd Edition - Updated, Upgraded

Based on feedback from the 1st edition of the guide, we've updated the information and added an entire new section on Selling Used Photographic Equipment.

Selling used photographic equipment may seem like a simple task, yet why do some people succeed in selling their items quickly and at maximum value, while others seem to just linger on with few interested buyers?

In this section, we will share with you all the essential tips and strategies to package, market and sell equipment you no longer require. We will show you how you can attract buyers and negotiate the highest price possible, all in the shortest period of time.

Print-Enabled by Default

On the go without a computer? Print out the guide and read it at your convenience, whether you're on the MRT or plane.

How do I buy one?

The guide is now on sale for a low price of S$6.00. It's a very reasonable price considering the amount of information provided and the money you can save by making more informed choices. Payment can be made to the following account 048-37561-8 (POSB Savings)

After payment is made, PM, SMS (nine-seven-99 174 zero) or email (cyc.guides@gmail.com) me your email address and I will send you the guide after I confirm payment (within 12 hrs). You will receive two files, the guide in .pdf format, as well as a purchase agreement template in MS Word format. The purchase agreement protects your rights as a consumer when you make purchases, and I'll explain how you can use it in the guide.

The file size is 2.5 MB so most email accounts should have no trouble receiving the package. Should you encounter any difficulties or have any queries, feel free to contact me at cyc.guides@gmail.com. I will do my best to ensure you receive your copy of the guide.

Free Upgrade for Existing Readers of The Complete Guide To Buying Used Photographic Equipment In Singapore (1st Edition)

Readers who purchased the 1st Edition of the guide will receive this 2nd Edition Free! The file will be sent out via email is batches so do check your email accounts!

All updates have been sent out to 1st Edition Readers. Check yr email accs! :)

Would appreciate if all interested readers SMS me their orders for prompt response.

Will be taking a hiatus from CS for now so I won't be dropping in that often..:embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.