The COLORFUL World of Olympus and CARE PHOTOWALK & Contest. OPEN TO ALL BRANDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh.. sorry.. guess I got it wrong.. :) didn't have chance to say hi again :)

yah... i also blur blur who is who... i came late and went off early... lol rushing for a lot of things to done lately to shoot much...

Great to see everyone. Hope will have more of such kinds of photowalks!

Would like to thank Dream Merchant for bringing us to some locations for photography. Learn a lot.

Last edited:
Great to meet everybody at the Photowalk today.. It was great fun and we had lots of laughs, ..especially during the funny poses/photoshoot ...

Anybody has my "cute" Panda pose pictures, PM me please ^^V

I have a copy =D, but how do I pm you the pic?

oh and it was encouraging seeing quite a few Oly users. maybe it's time to revive the old 510.

Hi I am just confused how are we suppose to upload photos? I cannot find upload in gallery. :confused:

I used to have one photo in my gallery but now it is gone.
I login with same userid but cant find that photo and never seen any link to upload.
I realise this just now, old upload is before clubsnap done this latest change.

I am aware of this FAQ. Just confused why I cant find that upload page (I have login to gallery - apparently login has to be done separately also form forum)
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/94574-Users-Guide-to-Posting-Images-in-ClubSNAP-Forums
top right I have Home, Search, Profile and Logout but no "upload photos". Using firefix 4

Last edited:
Hi guys/gals, it was fun shooting tgt wif you all...
Thanks to the organiser too. ^^

Hi, there's an issue for me. I couldn't upload any photos and it only have Home, Search, Profile & Logout.
I couldn't find any Upload on the top right hand corner.

thanks for the reply. Yes I have login to gallery but still cant upload photo.
This is what I see on top after login
cs_gallery.JPG

Expecting to see Upload Photos between Profile and Logout

Until now, can anyone upload your images? For me, I still couldn't find the Upload Button..

admin just adjusted a few hours after your feedback on uploading problem....... try again please ...... this is just now fixed

let me know if u cannot upload into Clubsnap Galleries

thanks

Last edited:

This is mine @ 4.21pm 17april 2011.
For me, I still couldn't find the upload button.

hi the problem remains unresolved for me too. does that mean we got an extension :lovegrin:

No worries about deadlines. Still got lots of time.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/thre...APRIL-World-of-COLOUR-Photowalk-Contest/page3 post #57

DEADLINE for submission is 27 Apr 2011 MIDNIGHT.

I lagi best. Got the upload button but cannot upload! :bsmilie: :bsmilie::sweatsm:

Don't worry guys and gals, our Admin is working on it.

P.S. Something just came to mind ... LOG-out entirely, CLEAR your CACHE and TEMP internet files/history and then log-in again. Sometimes it helps for some users.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.