The Clipper Race at Keppel Bay(Singapore stopover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aim

Oct 4, 2003
I have been following the race. It's interesting, for me, at least. Look out for the recruitment for crew to join in the next race 2011/12. It will cost about $22K for 1 leg, excluding the cost for the mandatory training at Keppel Bay Sailing Academy and a week training with the crew in England. No guarantee you will be accepted for the race. :angry:

Click here to follow the race.

Mar 19, 2006
I have been following the race. It's interesting, for me, at least. Look out for the recruitment for crew to join in the next race 2011/12. It will cost about $22K for 1 leg, excluding the cost for the mandatory training at Keppel Bay Sailing Academy and a week training with the crew in England. No guarantee you will be accepted for the race. :angry:

Please take note that $22K also excludes your flight cost to the training week in UK and also the cost of flights and lodging at the starting and ending point of the leg you take part..

But the cost is more than worth it!!! :thumbsup::cool:

Very good experience..

Mar 19, 2006

Please take note that $22K also excludes your flight cost to the training week in UK and also the cost of flights and lodging at the starting and ending point of the leg you take part..

But the cost is more than worth it!!! :thumbsup::cool:

Very good experience..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom